double standard racism

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People who are just "looking for friends" just don't show their dicks freely for everyone to see.

It's pretty clear what you want, so don't act innocent. Enough of this... time to feed my ignore list. It looks hungry!

im not looking for "friends" either.. stop assuming lol :tongue: just here to meet people , chat, bullshit, have fun..
and yes people just show their dicks for the fun of it! we do, get over it!
BUT ...if some hot chick that lives near me likes what she sees and wants to hangout.. SO BE IT...lol
i posted some pics of my cock, to contribute to the site, and see what others have to say about it, just like everyone else, is that so wrong ?
why would u put me on your ignore list... ive never even talked to you before these couple posts.. suit yourself though, thats pretty funny though

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you really just change your avatar from a meowing kitty to a girl's volleyball ass shot? And this after two hours of defending gay-bashing on a cock site?

I wish I could post that "popcorn" smiley. 'Cause I'm sitting back and settling in to watch this.

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol? whats wrong with my new avatar????? i dont get it..
im not aloud to change my avatar to 2 chicks with insane asses?! i dont get it..
i was accused of gay bashing? so i must now .. turn gay? im confused?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol? whats wrong with my new avatar????? i dont get it..
im not aloud to change my avatar to 2 chicks with insane asses?! i dont get it..
i was accused of gay bashing? so i must now .. turn gay? im confused?

That avatar absolutely fucking ROCKS!!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks , i thought so : )
had it in my gallery for a few weeks
decided it needed more of a stage for such fine pieces of ass!!!:tongue:

Oh... I have been taking advantage of my Gold Membership with that pic in your gallery...

so round...

so round...

:smile:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
apparently majorities cannot say anything that could be interpreted as racist, yet minorities have the go ahead?? does this not make sense to anyone else

It will only get worse once Obama, that Muslim racist, and his cunt wife, now specializing in black and white clothing (!!), get in office.

It's already been grossly obvious that anyone was allowed to say anything about Hillary, including calling her a nutcracker, but when some company sold Obama monkey dolls, they were skewered. He really does look like a monkey.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People need to let go of the past and not let mere WORDS hurt them IE a black man being called a nigger
its a word let it go.

I agree, but this is a little more than just a word.
The guy obviously has some issues with gay men. He thinks all are after him, and that somehow most gay man on this board is here to convert straight men to the other side.

What shall we call this? Paranoia? Bigotry? Either way, let me know for I know it's nothing good.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It will only get worse once Obama, that Muslim racist, and his cunt wife, now specializing in black and white clothing (!!), get in office.

It's already been grossly obvious that anyone was allowed to say anything about Hillary, including calling her a nutcracker, but when some company sold Obama monkey dolls, they were skewered. He really does look like a monkey.

God that's vile.

C'mon, come out into the light.

We'll shine a little love in your life and let you see.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Holly Shit, Did I read that right?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People need to let go of the past and not let mere WORDS hurt them IE a black man being called a nigger
its a word let it go.

Wow, that's the stupidest thing I've heard anyone say in 23 years.

Get the popcorn!!! This is entertaining.

I've got a tub of popcorn sitting on my lap, why not reach in and grab yourself a bite? :evil:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ahhh... the sweet and dulcet sounds of human garbage...