double standard racism

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People keep going on about censorship and freedom of speech. The people in question had their freedom of speech and made racist and homophobic remarks that were vulgar. Other people had their freedom of speech and say they dont want this kind of verbal abuse on here. Now the ones who are defending the ones who were banned ? You are telling on yourself in so many ways.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
People keep going on about censorship and freedom of speech. The people in question had their freedom of speech and made racist and homophobic remarks that were vulgar. Other people had their freedom of speech and say they dont want this kind of verbal abuse on here. Now the ones who are defending the ones who were banned ? You are telling on yourself in so many ways.

Why are people still fucking talking about this bullshit? Seriously? I mean, people intentionally started a thread about members, those members responded as the Original Poster expected them to, and now they are banned.

Last I heard, all of it was bannable, as I was under the impression that starting threads about people was a form of harassment. Maybe I'm wrong.

Either way, it's a waste of time to discuss a thread that should have been closed when it was started.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are people still fucking talking about this bullshit? Seriously? I mean, people intentionally started a thread about members, those members responded as the Original Poster expected them to, and now they are banned.

Last I heard, all of it was bannable, as I was under the impression that starting threads about people was a form of harassment. Maybe I'm wrong.

Either way, it's a waste of time to discuss a thread that should have been closed when it was started.
Then why did you waste your time posting:tongue:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You've been away for months and yet the same bullshit is pissing about when you get back :rolleyes:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thankful there are certain places I can go where I don't have to engage in a life or death struggle for my civil rights. Uncut was not "speaking his mind". He was intentionally trying to degrade others and walk away smelling like a rose by whining about his freedom of speech. All of the filth he was spewing he probably didn't even believe. It was a power trip for him. I don't profess to know this guy personally but I do know his type.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Then why did you waste your time posting:tongue:

Likely because you did. I wanted to show people just how ridiculous it was to make a comment that no one would consider.:wink::rolleyes: Even when people try hard to soothe the flame, it doesn't put the fire out. It just covers it with a bit of sand. The fire is stll there. My point was, it should have been closed.

Is adding a smilely face at the end of a comment still considered the polite way to insult someone, uncut? Thanks for the reminder.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Likely because you did. I wanted to show people just how ridiculous it was to make a comment that no one would consider.:wink::rolleyes: Even when people try hard to soothe the flame, it doesn't put the fire out. It just covers it with a bit of sand. The fire is stll there. My point was, it should have been closed.

Is adding a smilely face at the end of a comment still considered the polite way to insult someone, uncut? Thanks for the reminder.:tongue:
This thread was started the same night another thread was started in which the insults took place. This topic means something to people even if it clearly means nothing to you. It was started by Uncut 1234 (who was banned) after all the insults he made in another thread. I wasnt insulting you thats why i put a smile up. If you take it as such well hey im fuckin' heart broken.

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This thread was started the same night another thread was started in which the insults took place. This topic means something to people even if it clearly means nothing to you. It was started by Uncut 1234 (who was banned) after all the insults he made in another thread. I wasnt insulting you thats why i put a smile up. If you take as such well hey im fuckin' heart broken.

I'm aware of the threads that were started.

I'm not knocking the topic in the slightest.

There is no reason to be rude, uncut. People can voice their thoughts without being attacked for it, as long as they verbalize it properly. You gotta love how the internet can allow people to slap smiley faces on insults, and say nice things that can be misinterpreted.

I think people should be allowed to state their concerns in life. Like I posted, I was refering to the person who started the original thread aka the second thread you mentioned.

Don't worry about it, I'll let the topic get back on track.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm aware of the threads that were started.

I'm not knocking the topic in the slightest.

There is no reason to be rude, uncut. People can voice their thoughts without being attacked for it, as long as they verbalize it properly. You gotta love how the internet can allow people to slap smiley faces on insults, and say nice things that can be misinterpreted.

I think people should be allowed to state their concerns in life. Like I posted, I was refering to the person who started the original thread aka the second thread you mentioned.

Don't worry about it, I'll let the topic get back on track.
No to me the smiles show someone is joking or being playful. Thats why i use them. If i were mad or insulting i would have used a:mad: and i didnt. Now this is a smile:smile: So smile.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm quiet sure the bannings --temporary or otherwise--results in fewer tirades against one group against another--or individuals-- and results in better communications.

I never dealt with the hate groups---and I looked a bit--to discover if they had similar rules for banning tiresome individuals on their posting boards. And they did have some. But the language on the whole was relentlessly ugly and charged. It was all snot and no thought.

Uhm---unlike Jason Els, I feel hate groups don't really deserve public forums and don't deserve ACLU protection. If your group has advocated death to others, you're target practice. My view, no one else's.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Attitude consists of opinions expressed in word and action on the part of whoever holds them. I counter that regardless of the label we give it, this situation remains unchanged. The greatest gains in combating bigotry come from open, sometimes bitter, dialog.

Well put.
Nothing ever got better without some bitching about it.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as I can see this forum has an underlying theme, but allows a huge range of topics and attitudes to be discussed.

But people come here because (generally) they like the atmosphere, the people and can find levels of debate and topics of discussion from puerile to fun/funny to educational to serious.

Like the nightclub or social club people go there for similar reasons; often there's a broad spectrum of people who wouldn't otherwise get to rub shoulders with each other; sometimes little cliques and/or social groups form and often enrich each others' lives in the process. Like a nightclub though it only takes a few visits from a group who are constantly in people's faces, picking fights and making the atmosphere unpleasant enough to put off the majority from wanting to go there at all. After screwing up the place the troublemakers shrug their shoulders, say how shit the place was anyway and go off to fuck up some other unfortunate venue. It's like parasites - they can only exist with life to feed off, and all too often the parasite kills the very thing it's feeding from. In which case is it better to kill the parasites than allow the parasites to kill the body when a form of "immune system" is around to ensure the health of the body?

I don't agree with stifling debate in all its forms and though something of a lurker haven't agreed with some of the mods' decisions regarding certain contributors now sadly ex of this forum. But speech in even nominally "free" countries is always mediated by the fact that expressing certain opinions in certain places, though not illegal, will result in physical violence and even death if you aren't EXTREMELY careful about the audience you express them to. Anyone disagree this could happen in the US/UK/Europe?? It took some extremely brave people to challenge the attitudes in the Southern US states a couple of short decades ago for instance.

The kind of opinions expressed on a group dictates who will visit and stay around and if you want the kind of people you can have a good exchange of opinions/humour to stick around the bouncers have to kick the unruly out of the club from time to time...

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
all those quotes you spent all week trying to find... have no evidence to support your claims

i am not a homo phobe
i am NOT racist

you are out of your fuckin mind jason

get a fuckin life, stop spending every waking minute on the computer and you wouldnt be so hostile towards criticism

How you figuire that your words are not racist,homophobic and otherwise offensive is beyond me.
It seems to me that you are the one who becomes upset when someone throws your words back at you to be examined.
Knowing Jason Els personally I know he does not spend all of his time on the internet he has a very interesting life.
Should you be talking about Jason Dawg, well don't read his blogs or posts if they make you so unhinged.
I did think one of your posts were spot on, when you took supersized to task for his amazing growing dick. :rolleyes:
If you hate all the "gay topics" and "gay photos"
well no one is making you stay right?
How strange to find him banned finally at this late date.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

How you figuire that your words are not racist,homophobic and otherwise offensive is beyond me.
It seems to me that you are the one who becomes upset when someone throws your words back at you to be examined.
Knowing Jason Els personally I know he does not spend all of his time on the internet he has a very interesting life.
Should you be talking about Jason Dawg, well don't read his blogs or posts if they make you so unhinged.
I did think one of your posts were spot on, when you took supersized to task for his amazing growing dick. :rolleyes:
If you hate all the "gay topics" and "gay photos"
well no one is making you stay right?

You're sweet love, :kiss: but he was talking about JasonDawg. :biggrin1:

D

deleted213967

IMO, top-flight comedians have been instrumental in diffusing racial tension more than all PC propaganda combined, not by ignoring racial tension or masking it with heavy makeup but by directly confronting it.

Exhibit A: Latino

Carlos Mencia's rendition of Brokeback Mountain: Wetback Mountain.
You've got to watch it! Freaking hilarious!

Exhibit B: Black

Dave Chappelle upgraded to First Class.

Chappelle really wants the fried chicken, not the only other choice offered by the flight attendant (fish), but he is self-conscious about the image he would project to his fellow all-white First Class passengers.

Ordering the fried chicken will only confirm all the black stereotypes white people nurse. An opportunity knocks when there is only fried chicken left. Thinking he can now have the best of both worlds, he tells the flight attendant he really wanted the fish, but will "settle" for the fried chicken...

...until the white pasenger behind him kindly offers to trade his fish for Chappelle's fried chicken.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm going to do this a second time. Let me cam for you cigarbabe so I can shut you up about how fake my cock is. What do I have to do? Fuck the shit out of you and your alleged 9" husband?