Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a sexist pig. Just because you have a perception in your own little world, doesn't make it true. Fact- most men have issues with women because they're too busy making assumptions and believing their version of the truth, instead of sitting down, shutting up, and taking in the situation. We don't know what the hell happened on that date- we're only hearing his side. Not calling him a liar, but she could have thought he was a total asshole and didn't have a great time. It would be his ASSUMPTION and IDEA OF TRUTH that she had a great time, and everything was perfect. But for all we know, she may have just wanted to get home without confrontation (To the poster- not saying that's the case.)

Agreed- it may be pretty shitty that she didn't call you or let you know what's up, but she's not obligated to do so. If it bothers you that much, take it up with her and find out what's up. If you don't, then the situation only bothered you enough to bitch about it in a thread.

And women aren't the only people who do this, men do it too. The only time it seems like the woman has the upper hand is when a man lacks GAME. Yeah, I said it. The reason why guys go crazy over women is because women put forth more effort in their appearance and what they have to offer. Lets be for real, women are selling a product, themselves- and they know how to market it. It sounds like some of you straight guys need to take it upon yourselves to do the same. Women have no problem chasing after a man- as long as he's worth chasing.

Just sayin'

Excellent Dr Dante! Well said! Plus, I love your avatar. It's like Mrs Doubtfire meets Beverly Hills Cop.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Not calling him a liar, but she could have thought he was a total asshole and didn't have a great time. It would be his ASSUMPTION and IDEA OF TRUTH that she had a great time, and everything was perfect. But for all we know, she may have just wanted to get home without confrontation (To the poster- not saying that's the case.)

Agreed- it may be pretty shitty that she didn't call you or let you know what's up, but she's not obligated to do so. If it bothers you that much, take it up with her and find out what's up. If you don't, then the situation only bothered you enough to bitch about it in a thread.

I did consider that she was just being nice, but if she wasn't enjoying herself she wouldn't have complemented me and she certainly wouldn't have sent me that text message afterwards - I can see being nice to ease some face to face awkwardness, but the full text message afterwards isn't exactly a sign of disinterest.

I'm not bothered like that, and the reason why I posted is to see if anyone else recognizes the double standard here. Yes, she's not obligated to answer, that's part of living a country where we can exercise our freewill.

Asking a girl "why don't you want to go out with me?" is absolutely pathetic. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense and like I said, the whole double standard opinion.

Don't worry, I don't take any offense to what you said, you are merely being wise and realizing that there are three sides to every story. I would've mentioned the same thing if I were the one commenting on this issue. No offense taken, and definitely none given.

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh oh. looks like i'm on the shitlist of every woman on the forum. all 3 of them.
seriously ladies. you're pictures are really hot. i love what you did with your hair. and those shoes make your ass look great! that color looks FANTASTIC on you.
i'm totally jerking it to you right now.

we good?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh oh. looks like i'm on the shitlist of every woman on the forum. all 3 of them.
seriously ladies. you're pictures are really hot. i love what you did with your hair. and those shoes make your ass look great! that color looks FANTASTIC on you.

we good?

I'm confused. How do shoes make a difference to an ass? :confused: Seriously though, remember, a little respect goes a long way.

Media
sometimes someone just isn't into someone else and rather than be blunt they just passive aggressively, send the message, I'm not into you, by not following up...don't take it personally, as an actor I get rejected daily and know sometimes Im just not right for a part, or someone else is just a little more right, its the same in dating , its not you or her, its just not a good match for both of you....you are then free to try the next babe that catches your eye

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Excellent Dr Dante! Well said! Plus, I love your avatar. It's like Mrs Doubtfire meets Beverly Hills Cop.

That's Madea, Bud!!! Madea is the shit! I feel that I can relate to her on so many levels... Except I'm 25 and a male (even though she's played by a male), and I'm not a grandparent. Cheers Mate!

I did consider that she was just being nice, but if she wasn't enjoying herself she wouldn't have complemented me and she certainly wouldn't have sent me that text message afterwards - I can see being nice to ease some face to face awkwardness, but the full text message afterwards isn't exactly a sign of disinterest.

I'm not bothered like that, and the reason why I posted is to see if anyone else recognizes the double standard here. Yes, she's not obligated to answer, that's part of living a country where we can exercise our freewill.

Asking a girl "why don't you want to go out with me?" is absolutely pathetic. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense and like I said, the whole double standard opinion.

Don't worry, I don't take any offense to what you said, you are merely being wise and realizing that there are three sides to every story. I would've mentioned the same thing if I were the one commenting on this issue. No offense taken, and definitely none given.

Absolutely, and I'm glad you didn't take offense. You seem like a sweet guy. What I will say is this- you'd only be calling to find out what happened. You can't be worried about how you're going to come off, especially to someone who isn't even communicating with you. At this point, she's no longer in your life, so it really doesn't matter. I personally would ask for two reasons: 1. To get an explanation of why there's no interest and to express that there's no hard feelings and maybe you could be friends. 2. To find out what were possible turn offs, and what were the turn ons- so that you'll be aware of this going forward.

Hey, kiddo- what's it going to hurt?! I mean, right now, you have no idea what the hell happened. At least you could possibly get some answers. And if none are provided, then it's not like you lost anything. Trust me, I'm gay and too wise and smart for my own good.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
sometimes someone just isn't into someone else and rather than be blunt they just passive aggressively, send the message, I'm not into you, by not following up...

If she wasn't interested she shouldn't have said she was gonna get back in the first place. Like I said, I woulda got the message if she had a short one sentence reply. Whatever I keep repeating myself.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Absolutely, and I'm glad you didn't take offense. You seem like a sweet guy. What I will say is this- you'd only be calling to find out what happened. You can't be worried about how you're going to come off, especially to someone who isn't even communicating with you. At this point, she's no longer in your life, so it really doesn't matter. I personally would ask for two reasons: 1. To get an explanation of why there's no interest and to express that there's no hard feelings and maybe you could be friends. 2. To find out what were possible turn offs, and what were the turn ons- so that you'll be aware of this going forward.

Yeah, I'd like to know why. But she'd tell her friends what a weirdo I am. Your 1st reason might be good just to clear the air, especially because we will likely wind up at some of the same events. As for reason 2, I'm not so sure... so what? So I can change myself for the next girl? And how do I know that the next girl likes the same type of guy? She probably doesn't (whoever she turns out to be.) I'm not gonna change myself because one girl didn't like me. Not sure if that's what you were suggesting.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's Madea, Bud!!! Madea is the shit! I feel that I can relate to her on so many levels... Except I'm 25 and a male (even though she's played by a male), and I'm not a grandparent. Cheers Mate!

You're welcome sir! :smile:

'This video is not available in your country.' Grrr! That happens so often now. Thank you though! I looked 'her' up for myself and I was right, Mrs Doubtfire meets Beverly Hills Cop. :biggrin1:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I'd like to know why. But she'd tell her friends what a weirdo I am. Your 1st reason might be good just to clear the air, especially because we will likely wind up at some of the same events. As for reason 2, I'm not so sure... so what? So I can change myself for the next girl? And how do I know that the next girl likes the same type of guy? She probably doesn't (whoever she turns out to be.) I'm not gonna change myself because one girl didn't like me. Not sure if that's what you were suggesting.

No, it's not about changing. It's about making you aware of yourself- how someone else may perceive you. You'd be amazed at what you learn about yourself. It could be something that you either like or dislike, and you may not even be aware of such things. I know that it could sound like a slap in the face, but you've already been snubbed. And she tells her friends that you're a weirdo for asking for criticism, then that's obviously not the type of girl you should have been going out on a date with anyway. You seem like a very a genuine person. Just from looking at your pictures, your videos, and some of the things you've said, I gather that you may be a bit shy, maybe even a little introverted, hypersexual, and possibly even sensitive. I could be wrong, but that's just what I gather. (If you want a break down of why I believe those things, I'll be happy to explain). Just be you, dude =) And be confident. People can suck, I know, but always keep your head up and like you!