Double standards

Whenever they ask, I always tell my male friends that size does not matter, but as soon as I want to offend or hurt a guy, the first thing I make fun of, is his dick size, even if he is big or just average.

Standards are good, but double standards are twice as good.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whenever they ask, I always tell my male friends that size does not matter, but as soon as I want to offend or hurt a guy, the first thing I make fun of, is his dick size, even if he is big or just average.

Standards are good, but double standards are twice as good.

Fuck her then BAN her.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On the contrary,Bbucko is an extremely,nice man.
People are upset by the kinds of strange statements,you've been making.
They also think you are a man, pretending to be a women. I think you are the secondary persona of "Sacharine & Skank"!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There there Sandra my darling! Stop running away! The doctors and the nurses in the high-security unit cant keep up with you! That straight-jacket and the restraints are there to help you!

I told the doctor letting you have those Hannibal Lector posters in your cell would lead to trouble! Sigh! But no-one listened to me my love!

Breaking the glass to your cell and running all around the mental asylum wont solve the problem my darling!

Please please dont bite the nurses and please stop shitting on the floor and spreading it all over yourself! Yuk! Please dont eat your own shit like that babe! Darling, please keep taking those pills!

Thats it! Nurseys going to give you a nice injection of calming drugs right now! Relax the needle wont hurt my darling! Stop kicking and biteing! Relax! The helicopter will be here soon to take you to the really secure mental unit where you belong!

Guards, you can get the police marksmen and alsatian dogs to stand down for now....

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the contrary,Bbucko is an extremely,nice man.
People are upset by the kinds of strange statements,you've been making.
cigarbabe:saevil:

I'm sure the folks most upset are the mental health professionals who wonder how the fuck she escaped.

I'm sure the folks most upset are the mental health professionals who wonder how the fuck she escaped.

The only place I escaped from is my Arab lover's harem. I had so much fantastic sex with tons of well-endowed Arabian men, that I needed a break. I am going back soon though.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too, Sandra, but it hasn't made me a raving looney!

Sandra my darlin! Stop chasing hellboy around the lunatic asylum with that big knife! Hellboy, big duder, Yogo and I are only trying to help you, and to get you back into your holding cell where you belong!

Hellboy! Hold her down whilst Duder and I administer the injection and the drugs that poor Sandra desparately needs to calm her down!

Sandra stop rubbing your shit all over poor Hellboy and Duder, they are only here trying to help you! Stop trying to bite and kick them! They are only helping out since you put all those other nurses into casualty!

Yogo - have you called for the emergany helicopter, poor Sandra needs to be airlifted out of her to the special hospital where those lovely doctors will make her well again!

Sandra, weve taken down the Hannibal Lector posters in your security cell so calm down babycakes...

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Lucky I'm at home. I am laughing so loud.

Lesbo Witch is a great name.

Please please please post some pics. If your pics can match your performance so far, your gallery will become an instant classic.