Double the fun hung

Uh Huh!

Just Browsing
Media
I think i'm missing out on stuff. I never seem to be able to download rapidshare files. Any hints or tips for someone who isn't all that computer literate.

Ta in advance.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two very nice looking guys...
I thought they would be bigger when hard - they are definately showers, almost looking bigger when soft. ;-)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LA8PV said:
Two very nice looking guys...
I thought they would be bigger when hard - they are definately showers, almost looking bigger when soft. ;-)

Exactly, LA8PV, they are more impressive flaccid and are awesome showers.

And, Uh Huh! I had problems as long as I attempted to use the free version of RapidShare, so much so that I broke down and joined. Being able to click the premium column has given me hours of hot, hot, viewing. Are you using the free column?

Uh Huh!

Just Browsing
Media
I am indeed trying to use the free download - call me tight!!!!:biggrin1:

I click on free, and then a countdown timer of approx 26secs appears, followed by:

Download Twins.wmv from Cogent-network: dl49cg.rapidshare.de (5256 of 10000 MBit/s in use)
Download Twins.wmv from Level(3)-network: dl49l3.rapidshare.de (4127 of 10000 MBit/s in use)
Download Twins.wmv from Telia-network: dl49tl.rapidshare.de (1068 of 2000 MBit/s in use)

I then have to type in a 3 digit code, and then it says:

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:
  • Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
  • You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
Any Ideas???????

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh Huh! said:
I am indeed trying to use the free download - call me tight!!!!:biggrin1:

I click on free, and then a countdown timer of approx 26secs appears, followed by:

Download Twins.wmv from Cogent-network: dl49cg.rapidshare.de (5256 of 10000 MBit/s in use)
Download Twins.wmv from Level(3)-network: dl49l3.rapidshare.de (4127 of 10000 MBit/s in use)
Download Twins.wmv from Telia-network: dl49tl.rapidshare.de (1068 of 2000 MBit/s in use)

I then have to type in a 3 digit code, and then it says:

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:
  • Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
  • You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
Any Ideas???????

I get the same message today - it usually works like a dream using the free version - maybe there is a problem with the files today - too many lpsg members trying to download it!!!

D

denvr_guy

These guys are on bukbuddies.com it's a pay site - but they have lots of photos/videos and quite a few other guys.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes they are...and the butt of him laying down in the grass...hmmm..looks yummy nice too.:tongue:

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These guys are hung...........:eek:
Attached Images
jpg.gif
pic83-008-00015.jpg (41.3 KB, 1051 views)

That pic made it's way through Photoshop.:mad:
I've seen the original pic, the crown jewels are not quite that big in the original pic.
It's a very good fake though! :biggrin1: