Double the pleasure; double the fun

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d just arrived home, threw my jacket on the sofa and tensed my shoulders in an attempt to find relief from a hard day at the office. Just then the phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked…as in: “Who are you and what the hell do you want?” I allowed the tone of my voice to convey what I really wanted to say. I was pissed off by the interruption. I desperately wanted to unwind. This had better be good.

“John. John. It’s me, Paul. How are you buddy?”

“Well, I’ll be darned,” I started to say while reaching out for a seat.

“Listen John, I’m in town with my wife and I was wondering if you were free for a drink tonight.”

“You’re married? You’re kidding me, right?”

Paul and I had been friends for a number of years. He always tried to come across as your average, macho kind of guy. There was something about him though, that made me wonder if he was trying to cover something up. It was almost as if he was trying too hard to come across to be your run of the mill heterosexual kind of guy. My thoughts were interrupted by his response to my skeptic reaction. “Were my ears deceiving me?” I thought as I put down the phone. “Nah, perhaps he really is straight after all.”

About two hours later, I found myself sitting on a comfortable barstool, sipping on a glass of scotch and enjoying the company of Paul and his wife, Lindsey. Our introductions were a bit awkward, at least on my part as I found it difficult to believe that he really was married. I would never have guessed that Paul, MY Paul would settle down and get married one day.

The awkwardness diminished with each glass of whisky. Lindsey’s bubbly personality was infectious, while Paul was just um, err how do I put it? Paul was just Paul; there was no other way to describe him. He was all jokes – they were used as a barrier to hide his shy, vulnerable and introverted self. I’ve always wondered where this silent coyness came from. His voice was dulled out of my awareness while I studied his face. He was always a looker. He was sexy as hell, most especially in the evenings; after his stubble had been given the opportunity to grow for a couple of hours. His piercing blue eyes combined with the cleft in his chin and dark brown hair were always hypnotic. Yes, they still were. He could be my snake charmer anytime. I’d often hoped that Paul would trust me enough to cast aside his boisterous exterior and allow me in and befriend the scared boy that rested inside of him. “What is it with him?” I asked myself as I continued to reflect upon my disappointment at being left outside and unable to let him know about my discovery that I’m bisexual.

I realized that Paul was talking to me when Lindsey reached over and touched my hand. Was it just me or did I just sense a seductiveness as she allowed her hand to fleetingly pass over mine? I could almost detect an air of sultriness in the air. It was electrifying. Lindsey smiled. I could visualize myself taking those cherry colored lips into my mouth. Oh, God! Who to do? Who to do? Lindsey, Paul. Paul, Lindsey. Both. Oh yes, please, let me have them both; served up on a platter; a feast fit for a king!

The alcohol started to take its toll. Truth be told, I don’t remember much about what followed next. I do remember all of the crucial information, though: I had invited them over to my place for a nightcap. I live on the 23rd floor of an up market apartment block. My interior consists of shale tiled walls, white carpeted floors and steel finishes. I have large windows that overlook the city – a canvas painted with shimmering lights and silent darkness at night. A contrast that almost describes my sexuality.

I reached out to switch on the light, but Lindsey stopped me. “Don’t. It’s absolutely beautiful,” she said as she headed towards the window. I obeyed. What can I say? I aim to please…and boy, oh boy, was I hoping to please…both of them that night. I remember pouring each of us a glass of wine and setting it down on the coffee table. I took a swig out of my glass. The wine tasted good. Our small talk faded into a lull. Anybody that knows me will tell you that I hate the quiet, so I immediately stood up and switched on my stereo system. The music played faintly in the background while the wine set about giving me directions on what to do next.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I set the glass on the coffee table and proceeded to sway from side. The rhythm of the music tightened its grip over my body. Controlling my every move. Instructing it to obey it’s every order. My sway turned into a seductive dance. I felt good. I felt hot. And masculine. And sexy. One word comes to mind when describing the manner in which I was conducting myself…SLUT. I didn’t care. Lindsey and Paul are hot and I wanted them…in no particular order. As I continued to get off with the music, I noticed that Lindsay gave Paul a furtive glance, as if to tell him, “get in there and be dirty”. Ooh how I wished that I was right! I closed my eyes and continued to allow the music to guide my body.

I suddenly felt a body press against mine. I was startled, yet I managed to stifle a grin. Ah yes, just as I’d hoped…someone had taken the bait! There was a hint of sandalwood, mint and manly perspiration. What a magnificent fusion of scents. I was getting more and more turned on by the minute. I felt Paul’s hands grab me by the waist and guide me to his groin. I never realized that he was that strong. I also wondered why we wasted so much time tiptoeing around each other. Oh man, what a waste!

I forced myself to concentrate on all of the sensations that I was experiencing while I allowed him to grind himself against me. His scent was appealing. His touch was inviting. Everything felt good, smelt good, was good. Damn good. Too good! I had to fight against instintively reaching behind me and grabbing what lay nestled in his trousers. Fuck! I wished that I was his trousers! I could feel him growing. So was I.

My thoughts were interrupted by the familiar scent of floral perfume. “Oh yes, now we’re talking!” My thoughts shouted to myself. I opened my eyes wide enough to see that Lindsey had started to dance and she had her back to us. She was within arms reach, so I followed her husband’s example by grabbing her by the waist and guiding her to my nethermost region. I could feel myself throbbing. I grinned. I must have died and gone to heaven!

The music faded from my awareness while I attempted to focus on and absorb all of the sensations that was pleasuring me. I was consumed by a fiery hunger. I wanted to put an end to all of these games and make a beeline for the main course. Only thing was, I REALLY enjoyed it and didn’t want it to end. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Paul’s hand brought me back to the present. He had placed his grip on my throat and gently yet impatiently guided my mouth to his. “Oh Paul, if only you knew how I have longed for this moment,” I thought to myself. My lips were forced open by his tongue and his taste buds proceeded to make love to mine. I felt his tongue survey my teeth, my lips and then return to my tongue. I attempted to wrap my tongue around his, almost like a promise of better things to come. I could visualize naked, writhing bodies. I could feel the perspiration running off from our bodies. A tangled union of flesh and scent and pleasure. I realized that his drinking habits for the evening had been masked by the distinct flavor and scent of peppermint. Could things get any better?

My knees felt as if they were ready to buckle under the advances of this feast of sensual sensory stimulation. Gooseflesh was starting to form on my skin. I started to shudder. I felt shivers run up my spine; similar to those that build up to an uncontrollable orgasm. While my body went through a course of “Stop. No, don’t stop!” I grabbed Lindsay closer to me, running my hands over her ample bosoms. Her soft mounds were straining against her lace brassier, fighting to be released. I gave them a squeeze. It may have been a tad too hard because I could feel her wince, yet she remained silent. If one ignored her moans.

Once again, Paul ran his tongue over mine. I shivered. It felt as if my pants had run out of room; as if they were ready to burst; that’s if I didn’t erupt inside of them first. My face tingled from the prickly sensation of his stubble. My skin was ready to climax from his touch. I proceeded to imagine the feel of his stubble against my testicles as he took me into his mouth. I realized that my pants were wet from anticipation…

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of cars honking behind me. I realized that the traffic light had turned green. I was embarrassed and offered up a wave of apology as I looked into my rearview mirror. Oh yes, the driver behind me was definitely hot. He could leave his shoes under my bed anytime…just as long as he brought his passenger along: “Double the pleasure; double the ecstasy,” is what I always say when I try to explain bisexuality. Pity that I had to watch them go on their way. Oh well, I have many hours left before me. Most of it will be filled by my fantasies of what could have been.

It’s on days like this that I am grateful to be bi!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

WOW, I love the way you write,and I've read your blog about being Bi.It amazes me how you and I have the same thoughts and feelings about our sexually.As I read about your inner fears,hopes,dreams, your everything,I kept thinking,someone knows how I have felt from the beginning since I'd realised that I was Bi.You have been able to put my thoughts into words more poetic than I ever could.
Thank you so much,I look forward to reading more from you
..................................................................................Ed