Double the size of your head?

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does pumping hurt? I heard some guys can double the size of their heads with a glans only pump.

Does it go down after you stop pumping or is it permanent?

I have a monster head already and I think it would be neat to have a softball size head but I wouldn't want it to stay like that. lol

D

deleted395785

over years the gains will be permanent yes. but if you want to have sex it's no good idea.

Why is sex not a good idea if you pump? Tried pumping once, not really my thing

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it doesn't hurt but actually feels amazing. Of course if you over-pump you can hurt yourself, but your body will tell you before that happens by making it painful. I can pump mine up to 10" and thick as hell. The affects last a couple of hours, small affects permanently. But its awesome and I recommend it to everyone, even if they dont want more size.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
head size pumping gains can become permanent to some degree over time. I feel mine has gained a bit over the years of pumping. of course your head will vary in size anyway even unpumped between soft and hard. if you think about it , on some guys the difference in head size between soft and hard is remarkable. but softball size as you say might be impossible. I'm really more than happy with an exceptional large plum size. and thats more than enough to cause a "pop" when it enters

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the skin on your cockhead will grow with your head...the trick is to not grow too fast. If you pump too hard too fast you can get a water blister on your head which will hurt like any other blister. I have made this mistake a few times over the years and its unpleasant. I am not sure the skin on the head is the same as other body skin..it seems different to me. but it IS living organism and WILL grow. but it grosw as the whole head grows. and dude..you got a real nice head there to start with. real nice! but like I said, I am certain over the past 10 years my head is a good bit bigger than it was and I credit pumping for it