Double Urethra

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Southman, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Southman

Southman New Member

Along time ago, in a doctors surgery far away, I had to have a penile swab. It hurt like crazy to the point where I told him to stop. On further investigation he told me I have a double urethra. Rather than being one single tube it was split in two, each tube being slightly smaller than one normal one. No wonder the swab hurt! What it means in real life is that it takes me a little longer to piss sometimes, and I can blow a load right over my head.
    Anyone else have a similar situation? and could there be any health negatives?

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Off the top of my head I can only think of one.
    If you hit yourself, in the eye, it will burn.

On another note:
    Cum stains, on the wall or a cloth head board, glow under black light.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Apparently I missed that episode of CSI.

On topic: not I. Can't imagine any health issues, although the narrower urethra might be more prone to infections. But you'd be better off asking a doctor, not us.

4. LatinoHorn

LatinoHorn New Member

Medicine student over herre... hehe:biggrin1:

Ya must be a case of INCOMPLETE URETHRAL DUPLICATION, which is a rare congenital anomaly affecting mainly males and being usually diagnosed during the paedriatric age... if it wasn't diagnosed when you was a child, probably you have an anatomical variant in which uretra has an unique vesical origin and ending, and then its branched off only in its medial portion...

Since you have not referred the existence of a double spurt (cummin' through 2 different holes is got to be cool man!!), I think your urethral duplicity must be B1 type on Effmann classification, in which the bifurcation is located very close to the base of the penis (for what it can be easily confused with a Cowper's gland (the one dat makes precum...) or an urethral diverticulum), and the accessory urethra, starts on the main urethra and finishes in the periuretral weave.

Your condition usually needs no treatment unless your health is in danger or it hurts very much; the urethral duplication can be corrected with surgery, but in your case, I suggest you should let it just like dat! I mean, not all men are able to ejaculate to a meter of distance!!!....:cool:

Anyway.... if ya want a better diagnose we can meet whenever you want, i'm THE GUY on penis exploration.... haha
    Well, I hope this info is useful to ya....
    LatinoHorn:cool:

5. lellelind

lellelind Member

This sounds interesting! Please show us a pic of the double urethra.

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If I have the right end of the stick here, that would mean cutting his dick open.

As has been said, if you want to know the medical implications, ask the damn doctor!

7. LatinoHorn

LatinoHorn New Member

Well, if ya were talking to me... I found this one on the internet: Double Urethra, it's a 2AII on Effmann's clasiffication.
    Urologists recommended somethin' in spanish we call "abtención terapéutica", which means DOIN NOTHIN!.:eek:
    He apparently lives happy ejaculatin' some spunk through both holes!!:biggrin1:
    LatinoHorn:cool:

8. Flashlight

Flashlight Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't have a double urethra but mine has definately a very large opening. The opening extends from about the tip down farthen than I have seen on most guys. I don't know if its anything related to the double urethra case. Nobody has over told me its wierd or anything and it doesn't give me any problems projecting a load onto my chest so I don't know.

9. Southman

Southman New Member

I thank the good LatinoHorn for his medical explanation, however the terminolgogy could have been about seashell classification for all I know. Will enter double urethra on a web search, to learn more.
    Also, I think the joining happens about a centimetre down. Perhaps I should get a camera on an optic fibre doen there. Put a pic up on the gallery........hmm a whole new thread - 'My Cock from the Inside!'
    It's all idle curiosity though really as it does't affect much, unless I want something slid down my cock-slit.
    That reminds me I used to go out with this guy who wanted me to slide a chop-stick down his cock. Being an obliging sort I did, but for obvious reasons I declined have have him return the favour.

10. flip131

flip131 New Member

the only problem I could imagine is if you had to be catherised they would need to use one tube only i guess and if they are small as you say it could hurt like hell. does anyway believe me. BTW if you come to Vic I would happily give you a "hands on" going over. ps. I'm not a doctor

11. Southman

Southman New Member

but you'd like to play doctors and nurses.....

12. hunGreek

hunGreek Member

that photo has nothing to do with a double urethral duct. the foto is a photo of a case of hypospadias. which is a hole in the main body of the penis that alows urine to pass from it.

13. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

First mention I ever heard of it was on ER, then saw it in a Berlin after hours club.

14. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Personally speaking, I have only seen a double urethra in one man.
    It caused him no problems...
    More common is a condition called "hypospadias" where the water pipe opens in a position not on the usual tip of the glans!
    Some men have corrective surgery as their meatus in nearer the scotum or just below the glans.
    I think the surgery is "straightforward" and is usually preformed on young boys.

15. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well what did the Dr. tell you about it when he discovered you had a double urethra? Do you currently have any problems with it? If not, then I am sure you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy the cannon blast while you can. As you age that will decrease..:eek:

16. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

hypospadias (urethral opening on anterior surface of penis...aka under neath) and epispadias is when the opening is on the top and you may piss in your eye.....but anyways, they are usually corrected because the anomaly increases the rate of UTI, which if controlled is no big deal but also giving someone prophylactic treatment for life is kinda stupid so its easier just to fix it and avoid renal complications.....also, as far as i know double urethra really isnt treated unless you become symptomatic.....but again ask a urologist

17. LatinoHorn

LatinoHorn New Member

You are right and wrong at the same time...
    This is a case of double urethra in which the accesory urethra is hypospadiac.

Draft saved Draft deleted