Double Vaginal Double Anal

D_dcertvyf

Just Browsing
Media
I am truly obsessed. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is when there is one woman, and 2 guys ram their cocks into her asshole simultaneously, while 2 more ram their cocks into her pussy. This is said to only be a myth, although there are people who claim to have seen it.

By the way, I am aware that there are other posts on this, but this is different - I'm not asking what it is, I'm asking if you have seen it, and if you can provide them, pictures or videos.

I have a triple anal video on my computer of Sandra Romain, if anyone is interested, and I also have what is called the DVDA collection, which is either double vaginal or double anal (there are 6 total, and they'll make you cum every time)

So, if you want to provide, double vaginal or double anal links, triple vaginal or triple anal links, those are much appreciated, but the priority is DVDA.

And just say the word if you want the vids on my computer - Ill upload them to a file sharing site and send them :)

beerbottle3676

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so.... it remains a myth i guess, lol still no DVDA has ever happened.... i think its just hard to situate all the guys (1 guy under here, then 1 in front.... & 2 on top?!??! lol) i just dont know how you'd set it up

the only reason i ever had an idea of what DVDA is was because of south park, lmao