Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ummm this is something i am definitely gonna try.

Do it, man. You will never, ever, forget it, especially the first time if all goes well. I tell you though, it's better if both of the guys are about the same length and girts. Otherwise, one of the other seems to not stay put and gets left out in the cold. Good Luck

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im gay and had my partner and another male double penetrate me.
that was very interesting.
anyone else tried that?

fnarg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is one thing I have often fantasized about, and my girlfriend says if we ever threesome with another guy she wants to try it.

Some day!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, tell you what...
any women wanting to have the sensation of it done, I'll help you out, provide a service....
I can do what 2 men can at once...
Just contact me, my fees are nominal...
Phone number is 613-555-5555

flurmd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have (had) a friend who participated in a couple of "DP" video shoots, with him on the bottom. it was a group double vaginal (when one pair of guys was done, another replaced them, and so forth). The problem was, as he related it, nobody was supposed to cum until the last pair of guys was done, and then they were all supposed to finish on her face. Unfortunately, when my friend was inside her, the guy on top (HUGE according to my friend) and the sensation of his big dick pressing and rubbing against my friend's cock, caused him my friend to cum inside the girl they were fucking.

Nobody noticed, apparently (gotta wonder what the guy who followed him thought, as he slipped his cock inside and found it ...gooier than usual), and while the group of guys was standing around, pulling their puds in preparation for the final facial, the guy who'd shared the chick's pussy with him leaned over and said something to the effect of "look at all these fuckin' queers", which my friend found extremely ironic - "dude - you just fucked my cock until I came, and THOSE GUYS are the queers"?

Reactions: Unconfidentboy

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've also done triple vaginal penetration at a swinger's party. The way to do it is let the woman straddle the first guy, then let the second guy penetrate her from behind, not kneeling but standing on his feet positioning his cock as high up as possible, then have the third guy insert his cock between the other two guys' cocks. Needless to say it requires the third guy to have a fairly long cock. It's more gymnastics than anything else, and we did it just for the hell of it.

Did you make the Guiness Book for doing that? :tongue:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never done this b/c it has never ocurred to me since I have always been so happy to have pussy. But I wonder what it would be like. And anyway - where would I find a hot woman and a good looking guy who would want me to do that with them?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
and female DP - wouldn't that be like two guys doing frot while enjoying pussy?

I guess so. I've done it a few times. WIth the girl between you both, it's not like normal frottage. You don't really see each other, but you can definitely feel the cock and balls rubbing. Some girls love being filled with cock, even if she doesn't cum from it. Both times that I did DVP, it was hot for everyone involved.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How would she get any pleasure? and would two straight men mind having their dicks rubbing against each other?
Well, it has been my experience that women when horny enjoy being 'filled up'. I guess she would have to be super horny and enjoyt it doubly. Double mint gum commercial? lol.
I guess if I was horny enough and she really wanted it and the guy was cool, then I could give it a try.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How would she get any pleasure? and would two straight men mind having their dicks rubbing against each other?

I have known a couple of women that got very turned on by being dp'd. And, you would be surprised how many men have enjoyed their cocks rubbing against another mans cock while inside a pussy. And then there is the countless number of men who fantasize about doing it but are too shy to try and find another to do this with. Str8 men can use this for a excuse to get intimate with another male and appear to still be str8. Cocks and balls rubbing together is a turn on for many. And then some are really str8 and wouldn't even think of it.

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im gay and had my partner and another male double penetrate me.
that was very interesting.
anyone else tried that?

Yeah I love it and thankfully get it regularly from an active couple I know. They also double me and dildo at the same time- which is amazing!