double your/his fun

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K,
Was reading the thread "Blow Jobs - Ladies how good are you?" but this is a separate question ( and not just for ladies)

How many people can (and love to) take both balls into their mouth at once ( with talent and no oopsies) and give em a nice roller coaster ride back and forth over your tongue?

Personally I always get a real enjoyable reaction when I do this but I was wonderring how common it really is. * shrug*

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
K,
Was reading the thread "Blow Jobs - Ladies how good are you?" but this is a separate question ( and not just for ladies)

How many people can (and love to) take both balls into their mouth at once ( with talent and no oopsies) and give em a nice roller coaster ride back and forth over your tongue?

Personally I always get a real enjoyable reaction when I do this but I was wonderring how common it really is. * shrug*

I do it all the time, drives him crazy, moan a litle while you're at it also causes a vibration, which he proved to me, and MAN OH MAN!!! NICE...

Peace:eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well of course! Do you mean to tell me not everybody does this?!? What the heck are people doing down there?
It can be difficult to get both in with a larger scrotal sac, but damn it sure is fun to try. :smile:

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what? both balls in the mouth at once? that doesn't even sound good. mine are pretty sensitive to pressure. i mean, i like having one in the mouth, that feels good, but it would just hurt to have the lady try to get both into her mouth. shit.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one girl try it, I almost got fixed that night...one at a time has been done though.

Its a very pleasurable feeling, I love it

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
what? both balls in the mouth at once? that doesn't even sound good. mine are pretty sensitive to pressure. i mean, i like having one in the mouth, that feels good, but it would just hurt to have the lady try to get both into her mouth. shit.

Just gotta find the right person.

To answer the OP's question: I have the best oral skills in the whole damned world. So, yeah. ;) [/gloating]