DoubleDongs

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigDoug, Sep 28, 2006.

1. BigDoug

BigDoug New Member

Hi Guys,

I've never posted before, but I saw something the other day that blew me away and prompted me to write.

I was watching a video that featured straight guys with two dicks. They were arranged kind of like an over and under shotgun, and these guys also had two sets of balls. Both dicks were beauties, and you would have been proud to possess either one of them, let alone both. They did the usual in-and-out, trading off tools, and got head from two girls simultaneously. For the finale, each of the guys flipped one of the girls over and proceeded to pound two orifices at the same time. The guys were able to ejaculate copious amounts through both dicks. I'm not making this up. This is not a joke.

Has anyone ever seen or known of someone with this condition? How do they handle (no pun intended) it? Changing in the gym could be something of sideshow. Bane or blessing?

2. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I'd have to see the video...

Recently there was a news item about a guy with 2 fully functioning penises who was having one amputated. I had never heard of such a thing before.

Kudos to whoever produced the video you saw... must be hard finding that kind of 'talent'.

Draft saved Draft deleted