Douch Stall at a Bath House/Sex Club . . . What is it?

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was courious about Bath Houses/Sex Clubs so I did an internet search and found one. One of the features it touted was "Douch Stalls so that you are always ready for action". I have never done anthing anal, so could somebody explain the logistics and how a Douch Stall fits in the equation.

All I have ever heard was lots of lube, gentle firm pressure, and patients, which is pretty standard for most first time sex.

JstwanagetFkd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker says it quite perfectly.

As a bottom there needs to be a bit of "prepwork" if you are going to participate in anal sex. Not much can damper the "spirits" more than NOT being completely prepared! :rolleyes:

Also.....when you have a "clean rectum" as Pecker stated......everyone involved can enjoy the moment! :biggrin1:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dumb question - a "bottom" is not an S&M term? I thought it meant submissive - I gather it means "receiver"? So if you receive always, how do you orgasm?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
gg42 said:
So if you receive always, how do you orgasm?

Ah, an innocent. Delightful.

From Wikipedia:

Done internally either by finger(s), prostate massager or other instrument, prostate massage is pleasurable for many men and may result in orgasm without any genital stimulation. The intensity of the orgasm and the amount of ejaculate may be significantly increased in some cases.
In this context, the prostate is sometimes colloquially called the A-spot (or peace place). It can be stimulated through the anus by finger(s), or with a vibrator, or with a penis or strap-on dildo during anal sex, or can also be indirectly massaged externally through the perineum.

That's a big part of the physiology.

Then of course there's the sexualized context, which leads to initial stimulation. And the movement of the pelvis (often considerable, depending on the position), which builds sexual charge, etc.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. Since I have no prostate, I guess I'll never know!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gg42 said:
Thanks. Since I have no prostate, I guess I'll never know!

I would say a minority of guys who like to get fucked can orgasm by prostate stimulation alone. I think most guys also need to masturbate at the same time in order to cum.

And yeah, top/bottom definitely goes beyond S&M.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another dumb question - is that the way it works? Do "bottoms" masturbate while having sex? "Will and Grace" doesn't get into this kind of detail.

The hetero guy take - Some women know they need to and will do it, others worry that the guy will be insulted and refrain...I'm all for them doing it if they need to - I love the look and sound of a woman's orgasm!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think that's a dumb question at all. I actually think there's almost a parallel between straight women and gay men getting fucked. You may have to correct me on the hetero side, I'm only going by what I'm told, haha.

But isn't it true that the percentage of woman who can orgasm without clitoral stimulation is somewhere south of half? I would have to say the number of men who can come from getting fucked without jacking at the same time is also considerably less than half. In other words, most can't but some can.

LPSG should do a comparative study. :tongue:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
I don't think that's a dumb question at all. I actually think there's almost a parallel between straight women and gay men getting fucked. You may have to correct me on the hetero side, I'm only going by what I'm told, haha.

But isn't it true that the percentage of woman who can orgasm without clitoral stimulation is somewhere south of half? I would have to say the number of men who can come from getting fucked without jacking at the same time is also considerably less than half. In other words, most can't but some can.

LPSG should do a comparative study. :tongue:

Well of course, less than half when fucked by other guys, 110% when fucked by me...:smile: My experience is that if they don't come from sex with me, they stop dating me. That's a sign of bad chemistry. My guess is that having a downward curve and being skinny helps - there is some clitoral stimulation when in the missionary position. That being said, I've dated several that could come just from sex most of the time but had bigger and better ones if they or me diddled them while we rutted. Worked for me - have at it. Surely, some women have faked it and I can't tell, but long term faking it doesn't work. I guess guys can't fake it period, so there is no point in not helping things along.

As for the survey - I don't think the women on the site are a representative sample - I'd guess less than 50% of women in the US could look at a picture of a winkie without feeling uncomfortable - not so the women on the site (God bless them)

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gg42 said:
Well of course, less than half when fucked by other guys, 110% when fucked by me...:smile: My experience is that if they don't come from sex with me, they stop dating me. That's a sign of bad chemistry. My guess is that having a downward curve and being skinny helps - there is some clitoral stimulation

Similarly, the size and dimension of the endowment, along with skill of the insertive partner, has the same effect on prostate stimulation and orgasm as that of clitoral stimulation.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RocketMan said:
Similarly, the size and dimension of the endowment, along with skill of the insertive partner, has the same effect on prostate stimulation and orgasm as that of clitoral stimulation.

Oops...I meant "shape" and dimension...