Douch?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i know that an anal sex session is coming up, i won't eat for at least 12 hours beforehand. also, i find that poop-free anal sex is possible if you have really firm hard stools. the firm ones are easy to clean out of your hole right before anal sex without any residue.

The soft mushy semi-diarrhea stools are a nightmare for having poop-free anal sex. Best to skip it and do oral if you find yourself in that condition.
Carb free is great!

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it really that "extreme"? I imagine they clean themselves out really really well. I've definitely seen some ass-to-mouth that was not video edited, but the guys' dicks were coming out looking perfectly clean.

Anyway, I've done ass to mouth a few times when I was really horny. I can think of two times I did it when I wasn't planning on having sex so I hadn't cleaned myself out. Both times I basically got horny enough that I wanted the guy inside me. The first time was with my first black guy and first 9" cock, the guy had a condom to fuck me with but he was going soft so i took it off and let him inside me raw, but he wasn't getting hard again so i went back to sucking. I did notice the dick was pretty dirty (no clumps of shit, but there was definitely ass juice (and what looked like a sesame seed!!) but hard to tell how brown it was on a black dick) but I didn't think about it being gross until afterward (and by then, it wasn't gross so much as hot b/c it was gross). i don't remember there being much of a taste. The second time was with the biggest dick I've had, 10" but HUGELY THICK. Again, I hadn't meant to fuck but seeing such a huge dick, I had to ride it. We switched up positions several times and he didn't have a condom ('cause I invited him over for head) so he was fucking me raw and I went ass-to-mouth and back a few times. He's the only guy who's ever cum inside me; I thought he didn't cum, but he told me almost a year later while chatting online that he came inside me.

I don't know how dangerous it is, but I survived.

I don't hook up with men much, but when I do, it can get pretty hot...

Definitely prefer women, though. Much rather lick a woman to ecstasy and keep her there for as long as she can take it.

Reactions: Pokemonlover522

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow...seriously! How can a girl take a cock right from her ass and blow it? THAT's been my question ALL ALONG!! it HAS TO taste like shit...but she doesn't care...is that normal?
No, it is not normal. :headache: More importantly I don't think it's sanitary. I wish they would stop that A2M, because many straight men think that's something women LOVE and can't live without. :mad::rolleyes: