Douchebag celebs with big wieners

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by nychguy79, Jan 11, 2009.

1. nychguy79

nychguy79 New Member

Rick Saloman
    He needs no introduction, he’s definitely an a-hole and you know it. Oh, and he dated Paris Hilton, Shannon Doherty and Pamela Anderson—and they’re all complete twats, so he must be too. Thankfully we’re left with his Paris Hilton sex tape, and I must say—his shuttlecock is really beautiful. And perfectly straight. It’s too bad he’s sort of a boring lay, he really doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Evidence of douchebaggery:
    Watch the tape and see for yourself

Wilmer Valderrama
    He’s talked shit about every girl he’s slammed — including telling Howard Stern that he took Mandy Moore‘s virginity. Yeah that makes him an asshole. I love Mandy Moore, did you see
    "A Walk to Remember?" Oh, he also revealed that he’s packing 8 inches. Now that's what I call marketing genius.
    Have you noticed that he has such glazed eyes? I think he's major stoner. He’s a fuckwad, but yeah he’s yummy.

Evidence of douchebaggery: Howard Stern transcript here.

Nick Cannon
    He’s a bit cocky and talks waaaaay too much. Plus, he married Mariah Carey. That alone makes him a douchebag because anybody she sleeps with is a douchebag. She‘s a magnet for a-holes like: Eminem, Eric Benet, Eddie Murphy, Derek Jeter—believe me, the list goes on, and it even surprised me. But back to Nick Cannon, the two of them parade around looking absolutely ridiculous. I never thought Mariah Carey would ever get married to someone that couldn’t advance her career—or had no ‘real’ money like she does, so clearly this means that Nick Cannon must have a big wiener.

Evidence of douchebaggery:

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Who else is on your list?

#1 nychguy79, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  2. MichiganRico

Gold Member

I nominate K-Fed. A dude who doesn't work, left a girlfriend with two kids, sperminated Britney twice and now lives off her earnings. DOUCHEBAG! ...But he is a big dick douchebag...and an equally big dickhead.

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    just about everyone on confession of a teen idol.

4. B_Joe Montana

B_Joe Montana New Member

I nominate K-Fed. A dude who doesn't work, left a girlfriend with two kids, sperminated Britney twice and now lives off her earnings. DOUCHEBAG! ...But he is a big dick douchebag...and an equally big dickhead.

Do you know how many women live off men? But because a man lives off a woman he is a douchebag? How stupid is that and what a double standard. If anything bitches like Mandy Moore are douche bags for fucking dudes like that Vilma bitch.

5. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Federline seemed like a talentless leach that latched on to Brittany but you have to admit when he stepped up and took care of the 2 kids when Brit went f*ckin NUTS shaving her head etc! Maybe that was just a ploy to get more $$$ out of here but those kids are better off in his hands IMO than wacky Brittanys' Personally - i feel bad for the kids because they are not in a healthy situation in any circumstance.

(NOTE to kids: STAY away from Grandma's "ideas" for your next elementary school talent show! - if you need more encouragement? SEE YOUR MOM!)

Hopefully they'll turn out ok...

Draft saved Draft deleted