Douchebag Friend

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The reason she didn't tell me on the night was that he was such an old friend. I have known him to be a bit of a ladies man in the past but for the last 10 years he has been in a relationship, which incidentally ended last may. Now I get that he is probably 'making up for lost time' or whatever, but why with my fiancé? There was a niteclub full of women he could have tried it on with. He'll he had even kissed one not a half hour before! My fiancé said she was flattered at first and that she thought he was joking, because that was the general tone of the nite- fun, laughing etc. When she told him to stop and pushed him away the first time he should have gotten the message! But he didn't, he tried another 3/4 times. In the taxi home even- HELLO!!? He was drunk, but he knew what he was doing. He remembered doing it. He couldn't have been that drunk. He told her "I know it's wrong... But you know you want it!" I was in bed, the sitter was on the couch, our kids were In bed, and he was stood outside my bedroom door in his boxers with a hard on. He wasn't that drunk in fairness!! He knew what he was doing. And as for being sorry, he's not sorry. He's sorry he was caught. If he was sorry he would have said it to me before he left! But no, he sheepishly went home and ignored my calls for 2 days before replying! I'm sorry, but I just don't think I want him in my life anymore after that! He knows that I've been hurt in my previous relationship when that girl cheated on me! So I don't see why he would do it! That's why I'm so shocked that a good friend who I trusted so much could do it.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Next time you see him I hope you punch him right in the nose.

Aim for the back of his head . . . :biggrin1:

Total douche. Drunk or not, that was incredibly inappropriate.

I'd probebly not talk to him again. If I did see him, I'd be in jail, too...

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She said she didnt even think about herself. She didnt feel threatened in any way. She felt uncomfortable yes and in an awkward position because she didnt want me to fight with my old friend. he didnt assault her she said, he put his hand on her ass. He didnt grab anything else, except her hand to put it on his crotch. She was worried I wouldnt believe her too, or maybe he would say that she came on to him. But she needn't have worried cos i trust her implicitely and I know she wouldnt do anything. I just wish I'd have gotten a pop at him ya know!? lol make myself feel better lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said she didnt even think about herself. She didnt feel threatened in any way. She felt uncomfortable yes and in an awkward position because she didnt want me to fight with my old friend. he didnt assault her she said, he put his hand on her ass. He didnt grab anything else, except her hand to put it on his crotch. She was worried I wouldnt believe her too, or maybe he would say that she came on to him. But she needn't have worried cos i trust her implicitely and I know she wouldnt do anything. I just wish I'd have gotten a pop at him ya know!? lol make myself feel better lol
Both illegal. Where I live, forcing someone to touch your genitals, even through clothing, or fondling your ass, is sexual assault. When somebody touches you in a sexual way on purpose, directly or indirectly, without your consent, it is sexual assault. I'm glad she doesn't feel too violated, and I hope you'll both be able to move on from the anger and hurt soon. WHen I feel the way you do, it helps me to fantasize about revenge. Going over various scenarios over and over in my mind, eventually relieves the pressure, stress, and tension from the anger, and I can let go. Might something like that work for you?

Last edited:

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody has mentioned that it seems alcohol/being drunk was the major precipitant here. The grabber was drunk, and used that as an excuse - the OP was so drunk he didnt notice his fiancee was being assaulted. All the out-of-bounds crap went down in situations where everyone involved was having or just had 'drinks'.
Not a criticism, just an observation - when people get drunk, stupid and dangerous shit happens. Seems like that altho the grabber is the certainly the main offender, everyone involved signed on for a night of 'fun' drinking that went where nights like that go too often.
Just saying ....

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is something fundamentally wrong when a close friend or family member tries to get sexual with your significant other.

It is on an entirely different level when they do it right there.

(So, no, you are not out of line, AT ALL, for cutting him off. I did the same thing with a "good friend" who would cock-block me at every opportunity and he always said that he "didn't know he was doing it" when I confronted him about it.)

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok first of all I wasn't too drunk to notice something was going on, he was just being so sly about it!! And I don't think this would have been more of a casual thing in the gay world at all. It's not a straight/gay thing, it's a respect for your friend thing as far as I'm concerned.

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds more like you need to worry about Y. Why would he get so angry at her leg getting rubbed by X. Unless he was jealous. Now you might think that Y is just being a good friend. But thats an extreme reaction, unless Y likes your girlfriend also. Just food for thought.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funny how in the gay world this would've been taken much more casually.

I don't know what gay world you live in, but in mine--and I've probably had considerably more experience--that would have been beyond acceptable.

I would have felt exactly as the OP did, and landed on (and hopefully taken) the advice of the majority of the responding posters.
This is no person I'd want to know or later acknowledge: not anyone who would screw with someone else's relationship [especially mine]. Drunk is no excuse; the incident only showed what this "friend" was truly capable of.

Reactions: ItalTony9