Douchebag-types.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure many of us have been affected in some way by men who have been, as of late, considered "douchebags."

Although their character does leave alot to be desired, there's something animalistic about Brandon "greasy" Davis or Spencer Pratt that somehow draws me in (and no it's not the money.)

Does anyone else secretly or not so secretly find themselves attracted to what mainstream society calls "waste of space?"

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You mean like the thread about people attracted to Mafia types or Gangsta Rap images?

Douche bags.

Neocons in the White House.

Douche bags.

Jesse Jackson.

Douche bag.

Ann Coulter.

douche bag.

and so on...

...some folks have an image some don't like. It depends on the person involved. There are people here who take the douche bags Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh seriously.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love you ZOS! Unfort. I don't know the people Youngjock refered to but I'm still curious why ANYONE would be into douchebags like ANY star on MTV or the Kardashians or any celbutante.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Care to elaborate what kind of response you are aiming for?

I see. I apologize for assuming that people knew what kind of "douchebag" I was talking about.

Douchebags: N.- Self-entitled, obnoxious, 24 hour party people who often enjoy long periods of time in front of a mirror primping, self-tanning, or flexing their muscles for an audience of one. Most likely seen harrassing an attractive woman (or other men) in any situation and suggesting that he's slept with her even though the furthest he got with her is her rejection. Frequenters of "bro-mances" and reaking of high-priced cologne. They usually roam in packs as there is strength in numbers.

Noteable douchebags: Brody Jenner, Brandon Davis, Spencer Pratt, John Mayer, Wilmer Valderrama, most of the VH1 celeb-reality "stars", the Gotti Boys

Honorable Mentions: KanYe West, Kobe Bryant, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, Jimmy Kimmel

Pics, from Top:

-Classic Douchebag
-Older Douchebag
-Spencer Pratt (L)/Brody Jenner (R): Former Wonder-douches
-Brandon Davis (R) DJ douche Scott Storch (L)
-KanYe West: Douchebag, but I'll write him a pass.

Attachments