Douching and prelubing.....need i do it?

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All, Am glad you all liked my Once's you tried black can you ever go back thread - it definately seemed to provoke some strong reactions/views. Anyway here i am with yet another dilema.

Prior to going on a date, generally i arrange to meet most of my men up in bars or at bus stops (the bus station in Peckham is great - i once blew 6 men in a row waiting for the 436 - i had that much spunk running down my jowls that i had to put my jacket into the dry cleaners which incidentally went bust....i digress.)

Is it presumptious or plain old good manners to douche and prelube before going out on a date for the first time. Does it make me a slut or am i simply doing all house keeping required prior to any potential sexual encounter. Also is it wrong of my to ask if they want me douched - it sort of stiffles the conversation - i reckon it's best everyone is in the picture of what my expectation of the encounter is all about right?

Basically 'to douche or not to douche' that is the question.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi All, Am glad you all liked my Once's you tried black can you ever go back thread - it definately seemed to provoke some strong reactions/views. Anyway here i am with yet another dilema.

Prior to going on a date, generally i arrange to meet most of my men up in bars or at bus stops (the bus station in Peckham is great - i once blew 6 men in a row waiting for the 436 - i had that much spunk running down my jowls that i had to put my jacket into the dry cleaners which incidentally went bust....i digress.)

Is it presumptious or plain old good manners to douche and prelube before going out on a date for the first time. Does it make me a slut or am i simply doing all house keeping required prior to any potential sexual encounter. Also is it wrong of my to ask if they want me douched - it sort of stiffles the conversation - i reckon it's best everyone is in the picture of what my expectation of the encounter is all about right?

Basically 'to douche or not to douche' that is the question.

I think its the sucking 6 guys off at the bus stop part that makes you a slut, dear. Stiffles the conversation? A freudian slip if ever Ive heard one.

You douche. Dear.

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I'm pressed for time I just douche and get it over with. However I prefer to liven the process up a little when i have time. I'll douche, have a bit of dildo play, and then douche again. My guys dick is 9"x5.5". I use a 7"x4" didldo. I've found that doing this accomplishes three things. The douching is obvious; it cleanses. The dildo play loosens me up and gets me ready for his size. But at the same time it will also -let's see, how to put this delicately?- encourage anything remaining in me to come out. Then the second douche eliminates everything. This can take some time, but it gets me totally clean, leaves me very horny, and prepares me for being fucked by a baseball bat!