Douching/cleaning for rough sex, help!

BlueBloods

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! I'm a 20M bottom, recently I've got interested in trying rough sex (just long dom-sub sessions, no fisting nor anything like that) and I have a few questions about douching and stuff for it that are really stressing me out.

1- First, is a deep cleaning necessary for rough?
2- I've done regular enemas before, but today I tried a "full" cleaning and didn't go as I thought it was going to. I followed that How to clean your ass word press (How to Clean Your Ass Before Anal Sex), and filled myself with 7/8 bulbs per time. I refilled 3 or 4 times, the first one was clear and then a little dark, the second one was really dark, and the rest were clean smelly water. Could you tell me what do you think I'm doing wrong or how do I get rid of the smell? Maybe I should use more water or try filling one more time?

Thank you!

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not doing anything wrong. Are you expecting LaCroix water to come out? "Clean smelly" water is exactly what you get when you're clean. Maybe one more time if you think there's still something there, but it's never going to smell like pampelmousse. Once it's running clear, ignore the smell, you're done. Jump on that dick.

D

deleted15682271

Don’t overdue it. It can cause problems. You really just need to make sure the 1st. 6 inches or so is squeaky clean. You’re not preparing for a colonoscopy. I just have a good bowel movement prior. I have a decent sized bulb enema tool. I fill it up, let it sit, the let it out. I do this twice or so. Clean up with a baby wipe, and you’re good.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These replies are correct. Do not use soaps or chemical enemas... you must retain the thin protective layer naturally protecting your colon. Resolution of strong smelling excrement occurs in the intestine along its course. Be sure you are drinking enough good water (half your body weight in ounces daily), and include probiotics in your diet (pickles, greek yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, et cetera) and eat plenty of veggies. Fiber is the growth medium for beneficial bacteria that fight candida and fungus which can produce a strong odor. We men who play with men must maintain excellent health for more reasons than health... the sex only gets better. Consider using a 100% aloe vera lube, it's incredibly slick and beneficial. Boner bonanza ahead!

Reactions: Subjohn987

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My experience- if your bowels are loose at all when you decide to have anal it will be a lot harder to flush and get clear water quickly, that's a given. But a trick I learned recently is (and I honestly don't know how I discovered it) I just did it one night and was amazed. After the enema and the initial release, I flush at least three times back-to-back with three full enema bottles per flush. Here's the little trick- when I release the three bottles of water (which is a lot) I point my toes kind of like a ballet dancer (ha) and arch my back forward. Somehow it makes the flush so much harder and complete when the water comes out. I have had success with this many times and always squeaky clean for his big dick to take all he wants. And believe me, it is my pleasure to give it to him.

You know anal fucking has gotten good when all you want is to be stretched as wide open as he can take you and don't even care if you cum. My reward is being filled up with his sweet seed.