Doug Savant

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by KennethJL, Apr 24, 2008.

1. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

He'll always be Matt from "Melrose Place" to me...

Seems like his top half is disproportionate to his lower half. Is it just me?

I mean, I'd still do him. :)

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

3. Luv-Big-n-Hung

He may not be hung but somehow I think sex with him might just be rather fun!

4. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

And once again we have it, "A big penis is prerequisite for good sex!" I guess 90% of American men aren't having good sex.

5. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Looks tucked to me, almost like those "mangina" pictures of that guy from Friends. I don't think network television would allow a guy to show a large bulge, weather cock or balls.

Disproportionate how?
    If he ever offered to rest his ankles on my shoulders, I'd say "Yes."

6. OCDreamer69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    love to bury my tongue in his pits

7. invisibleman

Gold Member

I wish that Melrose Place would've written some happy endings for the Matt character. He really ended up getting strange. :(.

Gay men are never given happy endings. Matt should've been kissing and fucking guys. He ended up looking like a jaded wallflower. Aaron Spelling be damned.

8. edonline

Gold Member

Besides his fag hag in the first season, the person with whom Matt seemed to have the best connection was Dr. Michael Mancini. I would have loved to seen something more develop between the two of them.

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

Dr. Michael Mancini was a cunty character. In the end, there wasn't much camaraderie in Melrose Place...after everyone were written as back stabbing cunts. Matt was left written without testicles therefore no testicular fortitude. I imagine that Matt ended up living in a cardboard box or selling scalped tickets to Coldplay concerts nowadays.

Noah's Arc is the black Melrose Place. The first season of that show was wonderful and then as it ended and began the second season...things became cunty with the characters and plot like the characters and plot in Melrose Place.

I have seen Doug Savant in the movie THE ONE. There is a scene where Jet Li crushes his body with two motorcycles. I guess this is what happened to Matt on Melrose Place. He became a cop and was killed off by Jet Li. :smile:

10. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never saw Melrose Place, but i do watch DH, (and "The One" too, invisible) and i think he's the hottest husband there. I'm not sure if Nathan Fillion counts but he's a close second.

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

I really watched enough of Melrose Place with the hopes of Matt (Doug Savant) growing some testicular fortitude with the guys. After seeing that cunty show and his poorly attended character, everytime I see Doug Savant...I don't like him. But that is just me.

Draft saved Draft deleted