Down & Out in Los Angeles

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Due to a last minute project that fell into my lap, I find myself heading over to Los Angeles for a couple of days starting tomorrow. It's been 7 years since I was there last so I feel as if I'm a complete newbie to all of this.

What does one do to occupy their time on the West Coast?
What clubs to visit to shake that ass?
What leather spots to visit to spank a few? :wink:
Where to eat? Ummmm.. WHOM to eat? :biggrin1:

Just how much legal trouble can one get into in three days?
Any Los Angelesians have any suggestions?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish I could give you some advice and that's my town. (or used to be) I order room service and watch HBO when I'm in LA. If I'm feeling really frisky I meet friends at a Mexican restaurant in WEHO and we hit the bars for a bit.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
El Coyote for cheap din and warm-up drinks and then to West Hollywood for some bar-hoppery, no?

Or the silly clubs downtown.

Or nudey's hotel room. Might be your best bet!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm stranded in LA with no flight home but don't think the places I'd be recommending are what you're looking for! ;)

That said, you can't beat West Hollywood regardless!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great food at a decent price - Border Grill in Santa Monica. They offer Mexican / Southwestern style cuisine with a healthy, fresh presentation - both lunch and dinner. Located at 1445 4th Street in Santa Monica. (310) 451-1655 It's a must for me every time I drive north to L.A.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gosh! That's right by my place, and I pass it all the time. Who knew? Well, OK, I guess YOU did, but, um, well, you know what I mean. :tongue:

Now you know where I hang out when I'm in town, when I'm not having room service, or at In and Out. I can usually be spotted here once in a blue moon also.
Moonshadows Blue Lounge

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all of the suggestions, guys!
I actually did brunch with some friends at Basix (I think that's how it's spelled) and they prepared for me a very lovely blood orange mimosa that had me feeling quite pretty after a few sips. Tonight, we hit the town to check out the clubs. Should be pretty interesting. :)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now you know where I hang out when I'm in town, when I'm not having room service, or at In and Out. I can usually be spotted here once in a blue moon also.
Moonshadows Blue Lounge
Instead of encouraging me to engage in stalker-like activities, we should just make a plan to meet, the next time you're in town. :tongue::biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Instead of encouraging me to engage in stalker-like activities, we should just make a plan to meet, the next time you're in town. :tongue::biggrin1:

Well that takes half the fun out of it but OK. I got a phone call a few days ago from someone who said they thought they spotted me a few weeks ago sashaying down Wilshire Avenue. I keep thinking that no one will recognize me in a baseball cap and sunglasses.