Down there... Smell after a day out and about!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you know your soldier's going to the front lines give him a quick rinse first. Body washes that smell like food (apricot is a perennial favourite) are also a good idea.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer the smell of my husband before a shower. Call me crazy. I dont even mind him after he's been outside mowing the lawn. Although he does insist on washing up a little first because he says his balls and taint get rancid.

I definitely think men have it a bit better in this department than some of us ladies. I wouldnt let him go down on me after running the dog in 100 degree weather. We have all sorts of folds and whatnot.

As long as it doesnt smell like B.O. i'm good down there! I love the natural smell of my man.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about washing it with soap and water. my wife will not BJ me if my equipment isn't clean. the fun part is sometimes she will clean me herself, and then apply the liplock. the only "natural" smell my wife likes on me is a scent in the middle of my chest. she says she never smelled it on any of her previous men, and it makes her pussy wet

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OMG what did they do back when everybody thought taking a bath too often would make you sick?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being uncut, I find that antibacterial wash every day, and before sex, does the trick and keeps smell away for longer. I also finish up with some fragrant oil on the head and shaft, just to keep him happy and smelling pretty)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I personally like to be as clean as possible before sex... not in an obsessive way, but it helps my confidence to know that I smell good enough to eat!
Im the same. You just know it is more enticing for the other person if there isnt a risk they are going to run into any nasty down there. That being said i dont mind a guy a little smelly a long as he's clean

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wash twice a day. and wash everything like it's going up for auction. and i eat alotta fruits and drink alotta water. i've read a couple things that say that affects the smells that come from your privates. and even if it's not true , it's still healthy. boxers in the summer and boxer briefs in the winter because it gets hot and humid as hell down here. my girl says she loves the smell of "my fresh uncut dick"

Tall Tale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that a lot of men get that musky/vinegary smell on and around their balls. This smell must be caused by bacteria. Therefore, I wash with anti-bacterial soap daily and often powder up with Gold Bond Medicated Powder. The sting/cold sensation only lasts a few minutes and it really cuts down on odor.