Downsides to having a big cock?

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While I love having a big cock and I think most guys would love to have one, I think there are also some downsides:

1. having girls/guys comment on how much they're into your big dick, but then they refuse to let you fuck them properly with it (e.g. they tell you to stop after only getting a few inches in)
  2. not being able to get properly deepthroated (or even worse getting puked on when they try)
  3. its much harder to hide unwanted erections (I do like to show off, but getting an erection or even just a semi in class is so awkward)

These are just a few of the downsides that come to mind, anyone else think there are other downsides to having a big cock? :rolleyes:

Of course, despite this I definitely wouldn't want to trade my cock in for a smaller one! :biggrin1:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is just terrible when you go to the doc, and he pulls the front of your drawers down to examine you for a hernia. I mean the head hit him square in the mouth.

I always get so nervous when I'm at the doctor's that it shrinks up like I've been outside in wet clothes on a -20 degree day.
Ironically, when I got a scrotal ultrasound it was the most relaxed I'd been in months :)

blutrane

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently have been having trouble with hitting my girl's cervix too hard. She likes it rough, but it's hard to control sometimes. When you're long, you're long. Watch your aim, boys!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I recently have been having trouble with hitting my girl's cervix too hard. She likes it rough, but it's hard to control sometimes. When you're long, you're long. Watch your aim, boys!

I agree. I can go deep with the wife, but I had a super hot ex-GF who was such a great dirty talker, but I could bottom out & hurt her. It was so harder staying in control. And staying in control is no fun!

Also, especially for us straight guys, it makes finding a good cocksucker that much harder. Few women suck good cock, very few women suck huge cock well.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree. I can go deep with the wife, but I had a super hot ex-GF who was such a great dirty talker, but I could bottom out & hurt her. It was so harder staying in control. And staying in control is no fun!

Also, especially for us straight guys, it makes finding a good cocksucker that much harder. Few women suck good cock, very few women suck huge cock well.

True on both points. A big part of why I love girls with big butts is because you get a nice soft pad to push your legs in to, and can easily control depth by just adjusting your position around her ass. My girlfriend is absolutely perfect for that: big butt and loves getting her cervix/fornices worked over (except for one time when she was a little dehydrated and didn't get as wet down there... ouch.) With slimmer girls I always feel like they're going to break, but with her I can just push her up against the wall and slam in to her as hard as I want. She also likes it rough + a little painful, and not having to stay in control at all is unbelievably freeing.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To what the OP said, there are not down sides to having a big cock. I like my erections being visible, gotta get experienced cock suckers and I love training someone in on my cock. Love it when someone says I am too big then I am slow and patient and then after a while, the pain becomes all pleasure.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I love having a big cock and I think most guys would love to have one, I think there are also some downsides:

1. having girls/guys comment on how much they're into your big dick, but then they refuse to let you fuck them properly with it (e.g. they tell you to stop after only getting a few inches in)
    Being refused completely is a weird experience. (It rarely happens, but co-incidentally it did yesterday)
  2. not being able to get properly deepthroated (or even worse getting puked on when they try)
    I don't mind guys gagging/choking/puking even.... it's the cuts and bruises that hurt !
  3. its much harder to hide unwanted erections (I do like to show off, but getting an erection or even just a semi in class is so awkward)

These are just a few of the downsides that come to mind, anyone else think there are other downsides to having a big cock? :rolleyes:
I hate it when the tip touches the porcelain, it's the worry about what the chemicals / bleach will do if I don't wash it off immediately.

Of course, despite this I definitely wouldn't want to trade my cock in for a smaller one! :biggrin1:

Joe (Send me a personal message if you're interested in meeting up.)

chippy_wippy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst for me is when I'm going to sleep big-spoon and nature takes over. She either gets into it or wakes up and gets pissed. Either way, I'm usually too exhausted to deal with it. I have the worst life ever (swallows mouthful of food while enjoying heat and cable and internet).

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think these are all called high class problems, lol. Most people would love to have them.

I'd say the only downside is getting chased by size queens who only want to go for a ride and get another notch in their post. Casual sex is fine, don't get me wrong. But I prefer to surprise someone with a big dick than to be known for having one.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i would say overall i still rather be bigger than smaller but
1 gf not being able to properly blow me sucked (pun intended)
2 my current gf need lube at all times. i put work in to ger her wet, i am def ready but we need lube. great once in but getting in can be frustrating or if you are somewhere w/o lube.
3 date to an event once bled all over my sheets. i liked them :-(
4 worked with an asian girl, guys were intrigued. after an event wound up back at her apartment. she wanted to bone and it just wouldn't fit. i tried everything.