downward bend

frak82

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I am a 23 year old male. I am 8 inches erect but have quite a large downward curvature. (n-shape)
It has been this way since I was a young teenager.
I have always wondered why this is. I have read from some websites that the bottom and top of the penis do not develop evenly and this can cause a curve.
But, when I am flaccid, and I squeeze my cock with my thumb and index finger, the tissue at the base is very thin and flexible, I can almost feel my index finger and thumb touching. As I go down the shaft, the tissue inside my penis gets thicker, heavier and harder than at the base.
Can this uneven weight distribution between thin tissue and thick tissue on my penis be causing the down curve?
Is it normal for the tissue to get thicker the further down the shaft you go?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing to remember is whether "it" swings up, shoots down or curves right or left..... they all seem to have the joy built in and there is no need to worry..... just enjoy you have ONE!

NO two are ever exactly alike!:biggrin1:

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I had a college roommate with a big, long dick that also had a distince curve. He would stand fully erect, yet his dick just looked like some incredibly big limp one. He suffered from a malady known as a chordee, where ligaments and tubes in the penis somehow don't form correctly. When erect, he could barely move his dick vertically, and moving into position for intercourse was virtually impossible, although as noted above, blow jobs were interesting. He also had the smallest amount of ejaculate I've ever seen -- just a drop or two. The athletic build, curly blond hair, green eyes and Fiat were a plus.