Downward curve... is good?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bmwsauberf1, Aug 7, 2007.

1. bmwsauberf1

bmwsauberf1 New Member

Hi guys, Im new in this forum. I was wondering if having a downward curve is good. I just lost my virginity a few months ago, and I was wondering what's the best position for this kind of dick. Is this an advantage or a not? Comments really appreciated.

There are some pics on the section "Young..." under the thread "New pics 2"... thanks

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Downward curves are supposed to be good for blow jobs and doggy style
    intercourse. Welcome, by the way.

3. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Ya it's specially designed for deepthroating, since it curves right down the throat.

As I was told, I have never yet been deepthroat, so I don't know for sure. Hopefully yours is not like mine, where it begins to curve right down the middle.

4. bmwsauberf1

bmwsauberf1 New Member

But what about the rest of the positions? Missionary, woman on top? Sorry about these questions, it's just that I'm a rookie in this matter, and I'm concerned, because I would like to try those positions. Thanks!

5. dcho

dcho New Member

ive had no exerpeince but mine is a southwesterner :p but yeah, id imagine the curve would be good for doggy and whatnot. or good!

6. inofthearts

inofthearts New Member

Albums:
    mine also curves downward, and it works out pretty well. i mainly use it on guys, but if i guy is laying on his stomach and i'm fucking him from on top, the curve seems to hit just the right spot. I've gotten multiple guys to cum without touching their cocks like this. Since the female g-spot is in a similar place, I assume this position would also be good. Just leverage that curve to push it towards the front of their body. But not too hard, I've learned.

Also, a downward curve helps you hide semis easier. I look like I'm still hanging soft, even when I'm nearly hard.

7. inofthearts

inofthearts New Member

Albums:
    oh yeah, and it is easier to get deepthroats with a downward curving one. I've seen people swallow mine like it was nothing. 8x6". However, it makes it more difficult when 69ing, whereas an upward curve is easier to deepthroat when 69ing.

8. bmwsauberf1

bmwsauberf1 New Member

I believe it' kind of difficult to have a woman on top and having a curved down penis... But as I said, I have no experience ahaha

9. sneeekeee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the woman on top is not really an issue if she is facing you. however sometimes when a woman decides to yank downwards really hard it really hurts and feels like your ligaments are about to snap off. just speaking from personal experience, other guys may have looser ligaments. missionary is easy as long as you dont pull out too far as it will slip out.

10. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is called an n-curve. Supposedly about a third of men are n-curves the rest are u's and above parallel to the ground. It has nothing to do with stiffness of erection or size, but just how you are built a a human. It can and will rise and fall with circumstances and years. It also can be more or less prounouced in the individual just as u-curves can.

Now from the point of view of an old n-curve.

Vagina sex works fine in any position you want to try. Our two favorite positions are missionary with me rubbing the wife's clit at the same time (it doesn't fallout but remember her lips are very sensitive to you head so way out is good), and doggie. In doggie you rub the front of her vaginal wall around her g spot. Reverse cowboy is tough, but cowboy (woman on top facing you is easy-any problems put a pillow under your butt). Another good way is the way on the edge of the table or bed with legs up in the air for an n curve to hit right. actually legs in the air will help in other positions- the amount depending on the extent of your curve.

blow jobs- year 60 is tough but blow jobs sure work good.

don;t let your fears of being out of the ordinary hold you back

11. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's the fun of sex and lovemaking: trying and finding what works for you and your partners.
    Life is an adventure!!

12. hud01

Gold Member

wow 4.5 year old thread

13. sneeekeee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I cant win! post a new thread and people moan, resurrect an old thread...someones unhappy lol

14. D_Crystallized Ginger

Yes.. What r we supposed to do not to dislike anybody?? maybe not to post at all? who does it hurt to resume an old thread? questions like these are never old

15. sneeekeee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was supposed to ask a question about sex with a curved cock myself but got sidetracked in the search thread lol this is like getting stuck surfing on youtube or 9gag but this make you horny too!

16. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is why they invented the reverse cowgirl :)

17. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Downward curve is EXCELLENT! :cool:

18. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    fingers went crazy on part of post

should say: blowjobs--agree 69 is tough but blow jobs sure work good. the reason is that the head hits the roof of the mouth in 69

19. sneeekeee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is what i was searching the forums for. I could hardly enjoy myself directly from the back because the ex was never comfortable with it. she said there was a deep pain in her tummy when i asked here what the pain was like. so was looking if women have experienced pain in doggy or from the back in general...since the general concensus is that from the back is more pleasurable with downward curves. hence im confused

20. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I have a slight downward curve if I am not 100% erect. Doggy style is, in fact, my favorite position, but I have never had any trouble whatsoever with cowgirl with any girl I have banged.

And yes, the position with the woman lying supine at the edge of the bed, and the man standing holding her legs has worked very well for me and my partners too.

#20 redbear52, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted