Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys. I have a slight downward curve and love seeing guys with similar downward curves. I wanna make this thread to talk about them, share thoughts and experiences with downward curved cocks (as owners or as those who’ve played with one before), and share pics of them too ;)

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys. I have a slight downward curve and love seeing guys with similar downward curves. I wanna make this thread to talk about them, share thoughts and experiences with downward curved cocks (as owners or as those who’ve played with one before), and share pics of them too ;)
Downward curve like yours is my favorite to suck!

Reactions: aldawg and Redwoody

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I didn't appreciate my downward curve until around 25. A long time ago, I thought erections were supposed to be straight as an arrow. There was a time where I speculated something being wrong with my dick but the health care professional told me since I had no pain during arousal that there was no need to worry.

Many people think it straightens out during sexual activity. It might happen for some men I hear. They're erections maybe a little malleable but mine is not whatsoever. I'll end up modifying positions when necessary for my partner's comfort and mine.

Reactions: runew2this2

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your cock looks really good! You should upload some photos from the side so we can get a better view of your curve :)

I very much enjoy sucking and playing with a downward cock. It's super easy to suck as it follows the curve of your throat

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You have a great looking big cock, doesn’t matter how it curves

Reactions: jaehyn

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My husband's curves down and I love it.

The angle makes it really easy for me to pleasure him orally and maintain eye contact, if I'm sucking for instance. Might be easier for me to get deeper down my throat too.

When he's laying on his front his dick sticks out between his legs so I can take breaks from rimming to suck his cock some more.

My balls even tend to rub against his dick when I'm fucking him whilst he's in that position too. It's proven to be a lot of fun!

Knightlight84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ProfessorHorny

Legendary Member
Media