Dr Christian Jessen

GranadaGhia

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr.-Christian-Jessen.jpg

I would like to lay back naked in a leather recliner and let Dr Christian Jessen massage my
prostate gland and my penis and his partner Rogerio Barreto stimulate my nipples, when I'm
about to cum, Christian will then give me a nice blowjob. Then later on circumcise my penis
whilst under hypnosis.
3713-P0T_QTRlayflat.jpg

Reactions: Npiot

Jay Hamilton

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

elass

Legendary Member
Media
I would like to lay back naked in a leather recliner and let Dr Christian Jessen massage my
prostate gland and my penis and his partner Rogerio Barreto stimulate my nipples, when I'm
about to cum, Christian will then give me a nice blowjob.

mm, that's a nice fantasy... :emoji_relieved:

Then later on circumcise my penis
whilst under hypnosis.

fucking hell that took a turn :emoji_flushed:

mchlcmplx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted5267431

The guy is quite hot. I've never heard of him but he's got a great body not to mention good looks.
Looks aren't everything. Look at Ted Bundy. While he was a good looking guy he was an absolute psychopath.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In mid-2019, I attended a conference of professors of German at the University of Durham. Christian was staying in my hotel in the room next to mine. In the morning, we left our rooms at the same time, smiled at each other, and, exchanged pleasantries,

Later that day, we were in the hotel pool at the same time. He recognized me; we started talking, first in the pool, then on the deck. We complimented each other in the size of the other's package, at which time we retreated to his room.

I can say that he has a nice body, big penis and very low-hanging balls! Since we both have high sex drives, we went at it for several hours.

It was a great evening!

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In mid-2019, I attended a conference of professors of German at the University of Durham. Christian was staying in my hotel in the room next to mine. In the morning, we left our rooms at the same time, smiled at each other, and, exchanged pleasantries,

Later that day, we were in the hotel pool at the same time. He recognized me; we started talking, first in the pool, then on the deck. We complimented each other in the size of the other's package, at which time we retreated to his room.

I can say that he has a nice body, big penis and very low-hanging balls! Since we both have high sex drives, we went at it for several hours.

It was a great evening!

hes a horny fucker. Not into the face tho