Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone any knowledge of Dr Elist who uses a patented silicon implant for enlargement surgery?

Has anyone here had this surgery done by Dr Elist?

Evidently he uses some sort of silicone sheath and puts it under the skin. I am not sure exactly how it works or how much bigger it would make you. Plus I think that it is the same thing he uses to treat his patients for impotency so I dont know if it would make you look like you are walking around with a hard-on all the time.

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From what I understand, there are 5 or 6 different designs of silicon penile implant he has patents for.
Thinking logically, I would expect that if one has erectile dysfunction, a more rigid implant would be used.
If it is 'merely' for cosmetic girth enhancement in an otherwise fully functioning penis, then a softer, less firm material could be used?

Why are there seemingly never any men on this forum who have had this type of procedure done?
I always feel like a kind of pioneer when it comes to penoplasty surgery!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I understand, there are 5 or 6 different designs of silicon penile implant he has patents for.
Thinking logically, I would expect that if one has erectile dysfunction, a more rigid implant would be used.
If it is 'merely' for cosmetic girth enhancement in an otherwise fully functioning penis, then a softer, less firm material could be used?

Why are there seemingly never any men on this forum who have had this type of procedure done?
I always feel like a kind of pioneer when it comes to penoplasty surgery!
I think the procedure is known as Phalloplasty

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dr Elist has a system that is different in that he uses a "C" shaped implant. The problem with this system is that if infection were to take place under the implant the treatment of that infection would be far more difficult.

If a patient who had undergone this type of surgery were to later develop E.D. the injectable E.D. meds would not be available to him. I serve as Moderator for a Yahoo group on Phalloplasty. In many ways the few things that have come back are not clear, but, until the group has 100% "from the horses mouth" testimony from one of Jim Elist's patients detailing his own experiences I reserve judgement.

I see merits in his methods as I understand them, but, I also see some very real possibilities for surgical complications and problems later as well. It is a mixed bag...........

newie

Just Browsing
Media
I too am looking into Dr Elist, the silicone method seems to have plenty of pros according to his website, can't seem to find any info on any guy who has had the silicone widening procedure though? Anybody?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't do it guys... it's too risky and you are gonna end up having silicone in your dick which will give you a pathetic hard-on. If you want a big fat cock with a pathetic erection... why don't you try vacuum pumping? It's safe as hell compared to phalloplasty and your cock will be your own, not some manufactured substance.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Phalloplasty has been around quite a while now starting with the infamous Dr. Ricardo Samitier in Florida. The problem is that it has had a mixed track record with a success and satisfaction rate that is far below that of most other cosmetic procedures.

In running the group I have, I have probably encountered a far higher number of the unhappy campers than I have those that have been happy with their end results.

The success track record on the lengthening procedure is not all that bad if you have a good surgeon. If you elect to have surgery you have to understand that using the current level of technology of most surgeons, you are going to have to spend a great deal of time with an enlargement stretching program. After the surgery the usual result is not a lengthening, but is instead a reduction in over-all length. If stretching is properly performed the original length is regained and those with the best surgeons gain some length beyond their original size.

The highest percentage of problems have been relating to the girth enhancement procedures.

The list of what can happen in girth enhancement is a long one and implantation can groosly impact any future E.D. treatment if this were to happen later. Be careful think it through completely and remember that the MD in question is never going to give you a patient where there were problems.

Good Luck