Dr Joel Kaplan pump ok for beginner?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by themodfather, Aug 6, 2009.

1. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Hi guys and gals,

Looking to get into pumping and i would like some advice on the best pump to buy here in the UK. I have been googling and over the past 2 weeks or so have been drawn to believe the Kaplan pump is one of the best to go for? I would like some advice on whether or not this pump is a good base to start.

I have at present a bathmate and use it in the shower but tbh im not impressed at all and that was £60.

Got about £100 to spend at max.

Thanks in advance

Lee

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Join MyVacSpace.com :) here is a link to their tubes... VERY inexpensive...I don't know about the quality of them...but I got a kaplin tube for the entire pkg and the connector broke the 2nd day...

MyVacSpace A Place for Pumpers (Powered by phpFoX)

3. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Also forgot to mention that im not too fussed about size but was considering pumping for strength more so than anything else. Is pumping still the way to go for this?

4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I would tend to agree in the quality issues on the Kaplan equipment. I threw away some Kaplan stuff a couple of years ago because one of his tubes cracked. This tube did this on it's own and was not in use at the time. Make certain that your tubes are sized correctly and that you get thick wall tubes instead of flaired tubes. The flaired things get uncomfortable. In theory with enough rest you can easily pump with the proper fitting thick wall for hours on end and it never really gets uncomfortable.

Good Luck

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

if you want a good pump you have only one choice...vacutech.

6. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Being a seasoned pumper for over 10 years, I wouldn't even consider anything other than Vacu-tech. My cylinders, quick-releases, etc. are the best. As for hand-pumps with pressure gauges, tho, my replacements have been from auto-part stores.

7. themodfather

themodfather New Member

Im still debating whether to get the Kaplan really. Do they sell Vac-u-tech here in the UK does anybody know? Currently still using the bathmate and i take 2 VIG-RX plus pills daily with meals. Anybody else taking vigrx?

8. cajstyle

cajstyle New Member

I got the Kaplan pump a year ago, and even bought a second tube for it -- working fine.

9.75" x 2.25" & 2.00"

9. vacpumperdotcom

vacpumperdotcom New Member

myvacspace are selling COlt cylinders, they are not compatible with any other pump system, and their hand pumps are not very good at all. The Modfather lives in th UK, he would finder it cheaper to buy in the UK. The import duties that could be levied would make them expensive.

10. good_shape

good_shape New Member

Albums:
    qtraing company penis pump just write this on google.

11. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    OC I would generally trust what you post, but...this company doesn't have rave reviews. Looks like two people have ordered and no tubes sent.
    Could be too good to be true.

I say Vacutech. I've had excellent luck with their items, and the customer service (At least when I ordered) Rocked.

Stay away from Kaplan. Anybody that asks for a credit card before they will give advice is a Scam artist, if you ask me.

C

Draft saved Draft deleted