Dr. Lin's Actionlove?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by westell1, Dec 14, 2009.

  1. westell1

    westell1 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    0
    Has anyone heard of this site. A person on a forum recommended me to look at this site and when i did, it looks like a scam. This site shows lots of products that help with problems like E.D and venous leak which i have but i am afraid this products will not work. I read that a lot of the stuff this doctor post is bs but he does have a lot of good information though.

    I was in another forum and one guy who had varicocele surgery about 1.5 years ago had no morning wood and E.D and complained about a bunch of problems. I also had varicocele surgery almost a month ago and still have the same problems. He came back to the site today and mentioned he bought some products from the actionlove website and also used something called mumio and he saids it made everything better.

    Has anyone here used Dr. Lin's Action love products?
     
  2. dongalong

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2004
    Messages:
    5,326
    Likes Received:
    1,786
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Paris (FR)
    I bought some capsules from him a while back to help with my Penis Enlargement routine.
    I only bought 3 months worth of his capsules, I noticed that they did increase erection hardness but that's all. If you check each ingredient you will see that they do have useful properties and have been used in Chinese medicine for many years.
    They are expensive and might not work as expected but if you can afford them they might actually work for you, just don't buy a year's supply!!!
     
  3. westell1

    westell1 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    0
    anyone?
     
  4. westell1

    westell1 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    0
  5. antonio

    antonio Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2005
    Messages:
    119
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    California
    Dr. Lin is a quack. His degree is in engineering so he is not a medical doctor. He recycles a lot of general knowledge (some of it is true) and mixes in some Asian folklore with it and the outcome is a waste of your time. Google him and you will see how 90% of the people despise him and the other 10% say they are not sure so they are just giving him the benefit of the doubt.
     
  6. Kkixx

    Kkixx New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah anyone??
     
Draft saved Draft deleted