Dr. loria, day 7 - optimistic

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing I think will be all that helpful, but I’ll try. I was around 7” x 5” before the procedure, but little in the game flaccid, looked like a toddler after a cold sponge bath.

After the procedure, your junk is pretty hammered, and naturally there is some serious bruising. This picture is from day 6 after removing the second wrap, and girth is now 6 1/4”, flaccid. I am supposed to shrink a bit until day 14, then rebound with girth from my bodies own collagen.

From what BB has shared with me, and posted on the Board, some collagen production starts at day 5, but really starts kicking in, (and evening out) at day 14 through 21, so I expect a lot of what you see here is swelling, not actual gains. Sexually, I am riding the bench for another 32 days.

For the first treatment, I am looking for 1” in new girth, and another 1/4” in additional glans width when erect. I am not expecting any more length, but it’s fine if I do. I think this is realistic as I had a lot of loose skin on my shaft and the base. Apparently, the more room you have for collagen, the better.

We’ll see. Thanks again to BBbone for the info.

Attachments

FMV

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope that all is going well Champagnejoe. I am a former Dr. Loria patient. Gained an 1" here for sure. Working on going back for one more round.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great outcome. I would definitely be happy with that. Apparently the protocol is a little longer now, I am on day 9 of 40. I would not care so much about the 24 hour wrap time, it’s just the abstinence that’s killing me. My wife is gorgeous, and we fuck every other day, and have been, for the last ten years.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day 13, 4th rewrap this afternoon. Laborious process, but exciting results. Repeatably measuring exactly 6” of girth, flaccid. Absolutely thrilled that this procedure is working so well for me.

If this is the smallest it’s going to be, and collagen production goes into overtime from day 14 to 21, (with collagen growing until day 90) my wife is going to have make some adjustments.

Attachments

Reactions: mav9x7 and ssss

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day 13, 4th rewrap this afternoon. Laborious process, but exciting results. Repeatably measuring exactly 6” of girth, flaccid. Absolutely thrilled that this procedure is working so well for me.

If this is the smallest it’s going to be, and collagen production goes into overtime from day 14 to 21, (with collagen growing until day 90) my wife is going to have make some adjustments.
Keep us posted!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe