Dr. Mike Review

KaloVisor

Superior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Posts
265
Media
0
Likes
2,773
Points
538
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
This is a review for Dr. Mike's onlyfans page @thedrmike who is a gorgeous man and would be an affordable at $9.99 a month. expect he shows pretty much nothing on his PAID only fans page that isn't already seen on his Instagram page. every explicit photo and video is under a massive pay wall and the fact that you already have to pay $10 a month just to see what he is offering I find that as kind of type of false advertising.

Like a performer can send paid content that's up to them. but I just find it really off putting and kind of conceited that a model thinks they can charge $100s just for a few dick/ass pics. there are other performers just as pretty that don't hide behind such a massive paywall that only the elite class can afford.

you are better off following his instgram page for free and saving money. 1/5
 
This is a review for Dr. Mike's onlyfans page @thedrmike who is a gorgeous man and would be an affordable at $9.99 a month. expect he shows pretty much nothing on his PAID only fans page that isn't already seen on his Instagram page. every explicit photo and video is under a massive pay wall and the fact that you already have to pay $10 a month just to see what he is offering I find that as kind of type of false advertising.

Like a performer can send paid content that's up to them. but I just find it really off putting and kind of conceited that a model thinks they can charge $100s just for a few dick/ass pics. there are other performers just as pretty that don't hide behind such a massive paywall that only the elite class can afford.

you are better off following his instgram page for free and saving money. 1/5
Well, in his defense.... he is a real doctor. You do not see that often. He most likely is only doing this to pay off those student loans.... those interests are just as much as the original loan itself.....lol
However, i doubt it is the actual Dr. Mike. He is making millions from his real gig. Post the link to his Onlyfans, and Batman will be on the case. I think you have been scammed.
Nothing like a sexy mutha who also has a beautiful mind.:yum:yum:yum:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: But no, I will not subscribe cause I know it will be trash.:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Screenshot 2025-08-16 014132.png
 
Well, in his defense.... he is a real doctor. You do not see that often. He most likely is only doing this to pay off those student loans.... those interests are just as much as the original loan itself.....lol
However, i doubt it is the actual Dr. Mike. He is making millions from his real gig. Post the link to his Onlyfans, and Batman will be on the case. I think you have been scammed.
Nothing like a sexy mutha who also has a beautiful mind.:yum:yum:yum:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: But no, I will not subscribe cause I know it will be trash.:joy::joy::joy::joy:
View attachment 185550351
Why would he "ruined" his career by opening a porno OnlyFans? He has "a regular" MD job, his influencer creator job (say his YouTube channel)... I bump into him by chance years ago... I didn't even remember he was "Dr. Mike"...

I really doubt he would send anything explicit even for 1,000 dollars... good for his ego perhaps, but wouldn't it ruin his reputation? You know, like blurred lines...
And finally, he isn't gay or is he? Bi?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AK75 and Trybogus01
Well, in his defense.... he is a real doctor. You do not see that often. He most likely is only doing this to pay off those student loans.... those interests are just as much as the original loan itself.....lol
However, i doubt it is the actual Dr. Mike. He is making millions from his real gig. Post the link to his Onlyfans, and Batman will be on the case. I think you have been scammed.
Nothing like a sexy mutha who also has a beautiful mind.:yum:yum:yum:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: But no, I will not subscribe cause I know it will be trash.:joy::joy::joy::joy:
View attachment 185550351
This is not the doctor Mike we are talking about here, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MOBILE69
This is a review for Dr. Mike's onlyfans page @thedrmike who is a gorgeous man and would be an affordable at $9.99 a month. expect he shows pretty much nothing on his PAID only fans page that isn't already seen on his Instagram page. every explicit photo and video is under a massive pay wall and the fact that you already have to pay $10 a month just to see what he is offering I find that as kind of type of false advertising.

Like a performer can send paid content that's up to them. but I just find it really off putting and kind of conceited that a model thinks they can charge $100s just for a few dick/ass pics. there are other performers just as pretty that don't hide behind such a massive paywall that only the elite class can afford.

you are better off following his instgram page for free and saving money. 1/5
You never know... look at Pietro now 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: ueberhau
Well, in his defense.... he is a real doctor. You do not see that often. He most likely is only doing this to pay off those student loans.... those interests are just as much as the original loan itself.....lol
However, i doubt it is the actual Dr. Mike. He is making millions from his real gig. Post the link to his Onlyfans, and Batman will be on the case. I think you have been scammed.
Nothing like a sexy mutha who also has a beautiful mind.:yum:yum:yum:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: But no, I will not subscribe cause I know it will be trash.:joy::joy::joy::joy:
View attachment 185550351
That is not him. lol


This is him and I don't think he is a real doctor.

OnlyFans
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LuvdickXOXO
That is not him. lol


This is him and I don't think he is a real doctor.

OnlyFans
You are soooooo behind the conversation.... We had breakfast, lunch, dinner, and partied at the club, came home, and repeated that all over again for weeks.... AND You just now showed up?....
Welcome anyways :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
 
You are soooooo behind the conversation.... We had breakfast, lunch, dinner, and partied at the club, came home, and repeated that all over again for weeks.... AND You just now showed up?....
Welcome anyways :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I was away for a while didn't see the other comments. Glad to know everyone seems to agree with me about him though. Total scammer.