Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So the popular YouTube show is now on TV and I’m addicted. All the disgusting dermatological issues one could ever imagine in one popping hour.

I used to think I was alone in my popping zeal. I can’t leave a zit alone. Poor boyfriends have been subjected to facials (real ones!) and extractions more times than I can count. Fear would come into their faces when they would see me gazing intently at their face...”no, no, no!” “Oh, it’s just one blackhead! Let me wash my hands real quick!” An hour later, he’s had a charcoal mask and a full face extraction. I’m purring like a kitty.

Am I alone here on LPSG? Or am I confessing to something horrible.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Me and my guy... Well... We're monogamous bonobos. We like to groom each other in basically all the ways one can be groomed, which includes popping pimples.

We fully acknowledge how gross we are, and how many fucks we do not give.

And yes... We watch YouTube videos of that nature. It's fascinating. Dunno why. Just is.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my guy... Well... We're monogamous bonobos. We like to groom each other in basically all the ways one can be groomed, which includes popping pimples.

And yes... We watch YouTube videos of that nature. It's fascinating. Dunno why. Just is.
Thank goodness I’m not alone.

It is fascinating. You should see the show. Amazing. I think I should have been a dermatologist. The bumps and lumps she deals with. I could totally do that.

I've watched her channel. It's interesting. I watch some veterinary and other medical channels too, sometimes.

Rem uses nearly all of the skin care products I use. I think I created a monster :p My expensive retinol cream, the benzoyl peroxide cream, the salicylic acid face wash, sugar scrub, home made lip scrub, rose water/witch hazel toner, and the peel off as well was clay masks. The only ones I mildly mind him using are the retinol cream and the sugar scrub. The former because it costs too much damn money and the latter because I never seem to get to use it before he has used it all. I think the only products I use that he doesn't are a vitamin c serum and one very mild face wash I use after I have worn make-up.

I help him with ingrown hairs from shaving his face as needed, and I help him with blemishes/etc on his back that are hard to see or reach. My skin tends to have less issues than his, and it's on my face 95% of the time, so I don't need his help very often.

Reactions: Enid and bwhip1011

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've watched her channel. It's interesting. I watch some veterinary and other medical channels too, sometimes.

Rem uses nearly all of the skin care products I use. I think I created a monster :p My expensive retinol cream, the benzoyl peroxide cream, the salicylic acid face wash, sugar scrub, home made lip scrub, rose water/witch hazel toner, and the peel off as well was clay masks. The only ones I mildly mind him using are the retinol cream and the sugar scrub. The former because it costs too much damn money and the latter because I never seem to get to use it before he has used it all. I think the only products I use that he doesn't are a vitamin c serum and one very mild face wash I use after I have worn make-up.

I help him with ingrown hairs from shaving his face as needed, and I help him with blemishes/etc on his back that are hard to see or reach. My skin tends to have less issues than his, and it's on my face 95% of the time, so I don't need his help very often.
I love sugar scrub! Makes my skin so satiny!

Yeah, there’s been a couple of guys I turned into skin care monsters. Once they really get a feel for how good their skin can be, it’s hard to get them away from the product. Of course there are men’s lines.

I adore her!

I always wince when she gets sprayed in the face when she's not wearing a splash mask.
I'd be in a hazmat wash down station and do a full boiling hot, scrub down/ rape shower with steel wool and
kennel and stable disinfectant.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have not seen this show! But it sounds like something I'd watch riveted to the tv. Both wanting to look away and not being able to.

I haven't had any notable pimples in my life (one every now and then, nothing to pop) BUT! there was this one time I must have gotten an ingrown hair on one of my underarms. A pimple or bump developed. When it broke like a giant blob of ... uh stuff came out. It was the most satisfying thing. Gross, but satisfying.

I am gonna add this show to my growing list of boob tube stuff to watch.

Reactions: LaFemme

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I'm so allergic to benzoyl, salicylic, and retinol based stuff. :( Turns my skin beet red and irritated for a day or two

Nowadays use acure facial wash. It doesn't seem to cause too much probs

Reactions: 693987 and LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have not seen this show! But it sounds like something I'd watch riveted to the tv. Both wanting to look away and not being able to.

I haven't had any notable pimples in my life (one every now and then, nothing to pop) BUT! there was this one time I must have gotten an ingrown hair on one of my underarms. A pimple or bump developed. When it broke like a giant blob of ... uh stuff came out. It was the most satisfying thing. Gross, but satisfying.

I am gonna add this show to my growing list of boob tube stuff to watch.
You can also watch her on YouTube. But the TV show has the serious storylines, not just the popping. She changes people’s lives.

Reactions: Enid and MisterB

I'm so allergic to benzoyl, salicylic, and retinol based stuff. :( Turns my skin beet red and irritated for a day or two

Nowadays use acure facial wash. It doesn't seem to cause too much probs

I started getting acne in my 20s and it got to a point where I felt self-conscious going out in public last year. I started adding and/or trying products one by one, and I finally am at a point where my skin is pretty dang clear. Rem's mom and a few other people have commented on how nice my skin looks, so I must be doing something right :p

The retinol cream is the most recent addition and my skin is having to adjust, but it does seem to make the pores on my nose way less noticeable as well as even out my complexion which are both big perks. I've always had one cheek that had more pink to it than the other and it was a pet peeves of mine. I am pretty diligent about spot testing stuff before putting it on my face, and thankfully thus far have avoided running into anything that made my skin angry. Glad you found a product that works for you! It took trial and error to find what worked for me, that's for sure.

Reactions: Spartan727 and Enid

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I wish my boyfriend would let me do this! He gets a lot of infected ingrown hairs and I just want to get in there and pluck them out but he won’t let me :(

Reactions: LaFemme

Love the show! I’m the same pimple popping freak like the rest of you! My friends, kids, the hubby, and many members of my family have been subjected to my pimple popping madness lol! It’s so satisfying :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Watching Dr. Pimple Popper right now.

The show does a good thing by educating and normalizing less common skin conditions. The lady is talking about having neurofibromatosis and the stares she gets. I hope if more people knew about these conditions they would be less likely to stare.

Reactions: 693987 and LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Watching Dr. Pimple Popper right now.

The show does a good thing by educating and normalizing less common skin conditions. The lady is talking about having neurofibromatosis and the stares she gets. I hope if more people knew about these conditions they would be less likely to stare.
I know a lady with the same condition. She didn’t let it define her life, but wow, do people stare at her. I never asked her the name of the condition and now I feel so much more educated.

I’d love to see the woman on the show and her brother get additional treatments. They deserve it.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So the popular YouTube show is now on TV and I’m addicted. All the disgusting dermatological issues one could ever imagine in one popping hour.

I used to think I was alone in my popping zeal. I can’t leave a zit alone. Poor boyfriends have been subjected to facials (real ones!) and extractions more times than I can count. Fear would come into their faces when they would see me gazing intently at their face...”no, no, no!” “Oh, it’s just one blackhead! Let me wash my hands real quick!” An hour later, he’s had a charcoal mask and a full face extraction. I’m purring like a kitty.

Am I alone here on LPSG? Or am I confessing to something horrible.

You're certainly not alone hunni, I also find pleasure from squeezing zits Lol. got a beauty blackhead from my hubby's back couple weeks ago!
On similar lines sometimes one my milk ducts gets clogged, the first time it happened I started getting a pain in my areola and could feel a lump. My GP said it was likely a blocked duct and getting my fingers behind the lump and squeezing a toothpaste consistency stuff slowly extruded out like a play dough press, damn it hurt but the sense of relief afterwards was so good along with the satisfaction of squeezing that shit out! X

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're certainly not alone hunni, I also find pleasure from squeezing zits Lol. got a beauty blackhead from my hubby's back couple weeks ago!
On similar lines sometimes one my milk ducts gets clogged, the first time it happened I started getting a pain in my areola and could feel a lump. My GP said it was likely a blocked duct and getting my fingers behind the lump and squeezing a toothpaste consistency stuff slowly extruded out like a play dough press, damn it hurt but the sense of relief afterwards was so good along with the satisfaction of squeezing that shit out! X
Isn’t it a relief getting something like that out? What a relief!

And gross as it is, picking is such pleasure. I do my family all the time. Not a blackhead in sight!