Dr Rock is one handsome dude!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
I want to know what happened to Rock's handsome twin brother....the one that thought I had a nice ass. :rolleyes:

dis him?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, that was me and Julianna. I finally admitted it to Dr. Rock recently. Since I was trying to pin it on ChimeraTx, it seemed a moot point now that teens are banned. Hope you all enjoyed the joke.

Texass, you DO have a nice ass!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
haha, that was me and Julianna. I finally admitted it to Dr. Rock recently. Since I was trying to pin it on ChimeraTx, it seemed a moot point now that teens are banned. Hope you all enjoyed the joke.
Well done! I never suspected you. I was guessing Chimera or maybe Dust, although I figured the latter wasn't clever enough.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Haha. So um, who's behind the Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York character?

madame_zora said:
Texass, you DO have a nice ass!
I myself will withhold judgment until I see her ass in some tight jeans.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
absinthium said:
dogfags.jpg

If you look closely, you can clearly see the little brown homo biting the pillow.

I think that Absinthium was wrong in saying that Dr. Rock's pups are gay. I think that the expression on their faces say " Don't hate the playa, hate the game, Absinthium. Oh, and stop calling us faggots, you faggot! Stop looking at our assholes when our owner isn't home. We keep trying to tell our owner about you but he doesn't understand what: "BARK!, (sniff), (lick), BARK! BARK! (sniff) (lick)" means. It means "Absinthium keeps trying to lick our bungholes while you are away."

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
invisibleman said:
I think that Absinthium was wrong in saying that Dr. Rock's pups are gay. I think that the expression on their faces say " Don't hate the playa, hate the game, Absinthium. Oh, and stop calling us faggots, you faggot! "
Dr. Rock's pups are so out of touch with the Hip-Hop community. I mean really...

"I got Tic Tacs in my mouth with a big dick
but it don't matter, we representin', on some real shit." - Redman

"I ride the dick like a horse on the cowboy brand." - Nas

"niggas press their luck and they get a butt-fucking
straight up the ass, raw dog with the rash." – Notorious BIG

"I'll stand and I'll spray, fuck if your man's in the way" – Guru (GangStarr)

Etc.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
The worst thing TAG ever did was put down that sandwich.:spank:

:439:

But I had a sandwich for lunch and I ate it all. And then we just ate at a quaint little place called Justin Thyme and had a couple of apps. And then I have a Pampered Chef kitchen show (which means they cook for you) to go to in a few hours and I'll eat again. Eating is not a problem for me....it's the damn exercising that I do.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
TexAssgirl said:
And then we just ate at a quaint little place called Justin Thyme and had a couple of apps. .

*orgasm*

their Sirloin Steak Sandwich's are the best things ever ... next to the "build your own sandwich (or burger, i forget which)" option.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
Dr. Rock's pups are so out of touch with the Hip-Hop community. I mean really...

"I got Tic Tacs in my mouth with a big dick
but it don't matter, we representin', on some real shit." - Redman

"I ride the dick like a horse on the cowboy brand." - Nas

"niggas press their luck and they get a butt-fucking
straight up the ass, raw dog with the rash." – Notorious BIG

"I'll stand and I'll spray, fuck if your man's in the way" – Guru (GangStarr)

Etc.

Well you can't blame the dogs. Expose them to some good hip hop, a good ghetto scene and I'm sure they'll be having 101 Dalmatian and Clifford mix breeds and smoking blunts in no time. Barking about "bitchos" (Women who like Doritos and why they won't share them) and pawing the bulb. (Hehehehe)

Give a pooch some pot, well-seasoned steak and potato, some more herbal, more seasoned steaks and potatoes, some beyotches in estrus, good clean Evian, and you'll have a thugged-out dog (or dogs) for life. Or a dog robbed of its own ambition and potential.