Dr.Sheldon Burman-the penis enlarger

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by nakeddad, Sep 28, 2010.

1. nakeddad

nakeddad New Member

I just came accross this video.
    Dr.Sheldon Burman makes penis enlargement operations.
    Anyone ever tried this?
    This guy about 84 years old and married-I googled it- says he wore penis stretcher for 6 days and nights.

Any comments?is it true?

How To Enlarge Your Penis - Super Short Version

2. Blink2000

Blink2000 New Member

Try manual penis enlargement first. Although you might find it hard to believe, there are guys out there who have gained more than 2" in erect and flaccid penis length just from using their hands. You can gain as much as 2" in erect girth as well from this type of exercise. Within a few months you should start to see gains....

As long as you're cautious too, it's far less risky than surgery which will definitely cause some scarring.

Try Big Al's beginner routine. It's free--it wont cost you a penny. I have been doing PE since 2008, and even though I have been inconsistent I have still gained .75" in erect length, and more than that in flaccid length. I have spent some money on devices (like the Bib Hanger), but if I had stuck with a manual routine, I could have made similar gains for free. I just happen to like hanging...

3. Big Al

Gold Member

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL Nice..

And when your body absorbs the fat... You have a LUMPY, DISTORTED, CROOKED,FREAKY, ODD looking cock.
    All that for a nice price of $4,000+ dollars.

Funny that he denied having the surgery done for himself, since he doesn't need it.

BUT.... he wears a stretching devince...

Hmm......

Steer clear of surgery on your penis unless you've been physically injured or have a medical condition Requiring surgery.

#4 Rikter8, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted