Dr. Strange moan OR how I didn't learn the moaning system

Dayo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I don't know if I am hung or not (modesty?) - I am 8' - but every time I sleep with my g/f - she either makes some moans or doesn't - I've had this with other girls - my first g/f I slept with didn't make much noise (come on, it turns us on when we hear our lover moan right ?) I am wondering is this because they are not in the mood or because I am not huge or is it something else ?

Girls (and Boys) do you always moan when getting pounded by 8' or more ?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are totally correct. I love it when a girl makes noise when were fucking. It gets me off big time to when she starts wiggling all over the bed, bucking her hips, hrowing her head and arms all around.

Sorry, Dayo, I don't think you cna lay cuase on your cock. Inhibitions (or lack of them) have a whole lot more to do with it. But, if you make noises, tell her how fucking hot she is, and how good she makes you feel, she'll relax and let it out too.

Try it.

Dayo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Eastbay ! appreciate the help :D

Yea - when your partner is enjoying it then it gets really exciting - takes two to tango haha

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My wife moans when we have sex, and when I start pounding deeper, moans get louder and louder.

However, it really depends on the person: some are just silent when having sex. I do enjoy sex, for example, but I used to be a silent fucker, no moan even as I came.

Now, actually, in this period of testosterone explosion, I am quite a moaner too :redface:.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when a girl makes noise when were fucking. It gets me off big time to when she starts wiggling all over the bed, bucking her hips, hrowing her head and arms all around.

Oh yea. Nothing better than a girl moaning in pleasure, moving uncontrollable in bed and trying to get a hold by grasping into the bed sheets.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, it absolutely has to do with inhibitions. As well, I think some people just aren't as vocally inclined as others.

I have always been "noisy", and I've always found it disconcerting when a guy tells me "be quiet!" It's harder for me to enjoy myself when I'm trying to hold the moans in. :redface: I would think a guy would be pleased to know how much pleasure he's giving me! But not all of them like that... go figure.

I've also found it's true that a partner who is more vocal can encourage the other person to be the same. If a guy is asking me 'how do you like it, baby? Do you want it?' etc., of course I have to oblige by letting him know! :biggrin1:

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I don't know if I am hung or not (modesty?) - I am 8' - but every time I sleep with my g/f - she either makes some moans or doesn't - I've had this with other girls - my first g/f I slept with didn't make much noise (come on, it turns us on when we hear our lover moan right ?) I am wondering is this because they are not in the mood or because I am not huge or is it something else ?

Girls (and Boys) do you always moan when getting pounded by 8' or more ?

You know. I asked my wife this once and she gave me a very honest answer that put my mind at ease. She told me that while sometimes her mind is on other things and so she's not as horny, thus less moaning...for the most part, whenever she doesn't moan its because its so good that she has literally left her mind...her eyes roll back and she's seeing colors or running naked through flowers...i know it sounds a little funny...but that's the a woman's answer if it helps. BTW...awesome title....I'm surprised no one got that!!! I love Peter Sellers!

"But, Ze whole point of ze bomb is lost if you don't tell anyone about it!!! Why didn't you tell anyone!?"