MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't hate men. i hate assholes with peens.

don't be an asshole with a peen, we'll get along just fine :smile:

B_robertoextremu

1st Like
Media
Or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the GLORY HOLE.

All movie jokes aside, there are probably about ten verified women on this website, half of them extremely angry. Every other lady is silver and probably male. So i just figured I should enjoy the compliments anyway, play along with the role play and embrace this big glory hole which is called LPSG.

ps. It's a female issue because more women should verify themselves...that's all I'm saying so please don't kill me.

you chauvinist pig rapist crazy person!!how can you do that?it is CLEAR that what you want is to find the "real" women,so you can stalk them...you are perverted!!!how could you say something like that?

and BTW...how could you state an opinion like "more women should verify themselves"????!??!?!? you animal!!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The women have made some perfectly reasonable responses considering your original post was basically insisting that women verify themselves for your benefit. You must be looking for an argument. Jordan85, you're a dick.
Well. I have never once spotted MoT calling anyone any names. That speaks volumes about the target of his ire. Wow.

And dolfie, you're fucking hilarious. I adore you, please never change.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well. I have never once spotted MoT calling anyone any names. That speaks volumes about the target of his ire. Wow.

And dolfie, you're fucking hilarious. I adore you, please never change.
I apologise. It's been a bad day and seeing this thread made me lose my usual cool. :redface:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the point of most posts these days... how hot Mr. MoT is. and all the freakity things we wanna to with him.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the point of most posts these days... how hot Mr. MoT is. and all the freakity things we wanna to with him.
Now I know I'm dreaming. It's just another selfish dream. :tongue: I knew that lady with the bottle of ketchup was too good to be true. Mr MoT isn't hot, you ladies should take a look in the mirror!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sneaks up behind Mr. MoT, looking into the mirror over his shoulder* hmm ya right, is pretty hot.

*allows hands to do what hands to best*

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sneaks up behind Mr. MoT, looking into the mirror over his shoulder* hmm ya right, is pretty hot.

*allows hands to do what hands to best*
What a lovely dream! :biggrin1: *turns around to pick up Ms MickeyLee and swings her in front of the mirror* That my dear, is hot. *allows your hands to do what they do best* I'm proud to be appealing to that 20%. I love statistics! :tongue:

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, are you talking about my post? Just reading the thread should make whatever you're confused about obvious enough. :smile:
no never about your posts what im referring to is the one made by the OP which is upsetting some of the women on here. maybe ishould have read the entire threads bofore i add my two cents here. silly me!!:redface:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no never about your posts what im referring to is the one made by the OP which is upsetting some of the women on here. maybe ishould have read the entire threads bofore i add my two cents here. silly me!!:redface:
No problem, I thought you were addressing me, that's all.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*leans back against Mr. MoT, fitting contours together snug and tight. hand continue to tease, tickle and explore* my 20% is ever so fond of you. my 80% thinks your smexy as all get out..... for a guy :wink::tongue1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*leans back against Mr. MoT, fitting contours together snug and tight. hand continue to tease, tickle and explore* my 20% is ever so fond of you. my 80% thinks your smexy as all get out..... for a guy :wink::tongue1:

*pouts* Room for me and my phat bootie for a group snuggle?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*motions Ms. Dragon over* yeppers, Ms. Dragon, there is always room for ya and ya luscious about the backside self.

like jello. jello with amazing breasts. :biggrin:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*motions Ms. Dragon over* yeppers, Ms. Dragon, there is always room for ya and ya luscious about the backside self.

like jello. jello with amazing breasts. :biggrin:

Mmmmm boobie jello...but not mango! Ms MickeyLee how come you get paragraph breaks ...much jealous.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cuz i am awesome :cool:

mango is bad. cuz mango ain't nice to Ms. Katt.

fuck you mango. fuck you.

Iz 'zackery wright Mz ML! No fuckin' mango though...then lady bits no go zone for Ms.Katt! MMMMM...Ms.Katt & lady bitz & Ms.ML & non-mango jello & boobiez.......*droolz*