Photos & Videos Draconblue

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's interesting that Draconblue must be in command of a very prominent rural property that is clearly producing a lot of produce for the market, and one that clearly has a fine residence that is possibly of heritage vintage. What intrigues me is that he is so openly providing the evidence . . . Surely his neighbours must be aware of his on-line fame . . . And who's filming everything? Is it entirely himself or is another person involved? And, if so, male or female . . ? All very curious . . .

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's interesting that Draconblue must be in command of a very prominent rural property that is clearly producing a lot of produce for the market, and one that clearly has a fine residence that is possibly of heritage vintage. What intrigues me is that he is so openly providing the evidence . . . Surely his neighbours must be aware of his on-line fame . . . And who's filming everything? Is it entirely himself or is another person involved? And, if so, male or female . . ? All very curious . . .
He's single and It's definitely him doing all the filming. On a farm though his chances of being caught by a neighbor or coworker is pretty low with so much land.

That said, I think he's just a hired caretaker/handyman. Everything he owns seems to be in his bedroom and It doesn't look to be more than a truckload worth of stuff. In his long Q&A he talked about how it's "A family owned farm" but never implied it was His Family. Which I could interpret as him trying to be vague and private - if not for him proceeding to openly talk about his siblings and how his two brothers both got circumcised later in life due to medical issues. Also he refers to everything as "The Farms". Nothing is ever "My", "Mine" or "Ours" beyond his phone, computer, sex toys etc...

My point being that he is likely risking his own reputation and job. But not necessarily putting the farm and it's reputation at risk.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's single and It's definitely him doing all the filming. On a farm though his chances of being caught by a neighbor or coworker is pretty low with so much land.

That said, I think he's just a hired caretaker/handyman. Everything he owns seems to be in his bedroom and It doesn't look to be more than a truckload worth of stuff. In his long Q&A he talked about how it's "A family owned farm" but never implied it was His Family. Which I could interpret as him trying to be vague and private - if not for him proceeding to openly talk about his siblings and how his two brothers both got circumcised later in life due to medical issues. Also he refers to everything as "The Farms". Nothing is ever "My", "Mine" or "Ours" beyond his phone, computer, sex toys etc...

My point being that he is likely risking his own reputation and job. But not necessarily putting the farm and it's reputation at risk.
I grew up on a farm in Australia - a really BIG one - and I don't think the property he's on is all that big. But it clearly does have intensive stock-raising and cropping. My judgement is that such a property would require several full-time farmworkers, no matter how mechanised it may be. If it is his family's farm and if he's managing it as an unmarried man, then he would have to have others helping him. And with his on-line 'fame', surely they'd have to know what he's up to - or, indeed, actually be his collaborators . . ? With the Internet/social media being what it is, I find it almost impossible to imagine that his neighbours are not aware of his on-line activity, especially as there's no attempt at disguise.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I grew up on a farm in Australia - a really BIG one - and I don't think the property he's on is all that big. But it clearly does have intensive stock-raising and cropping. My judgement is that such a property would require several full-time farmworkers, no matter how mechanised it may be. If it is his family's farm and if he's managing it as an unmarried man, then he would have to have others helping him. And with his on-line 'fame', surely they'd have to know what he's up to - or, indeed, actually be his collaborators . . ? With the Internet/social media being what it is, I find it almost impossible to imagine that his neighbours are not aware of his on-line activity, especially as there's no attempt at disguise.
I don't think you having grown up on an Australian farm can grasp how the 4-Season Climate of the US benefits the land and just how Massive farms here in the US can be. Dracon appears to be Vermont based which means an abundance of rain. Extra, "Seasonal staff" makes sense for any farm and I'm sure he is Extra Careful/Less Exposed around those times... But in an area like that you plant the seeds and nature does the rest. Nothing is "easy" but it doesn't take a team to watch grass grow or to feed livestock. Vet comes out every now and than but ultimately when there is Miles of land and one or two entrances - You are safe to do whatever. You'll hear vehicles approaching minutes away.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think you having grown up on an Australian farm can grasp how the 4-Season Climate of the US benefits the land and just how Massive farms here in the US can be. Dracon appears to be Vermont based which means an abundance of rain. Extra, "Seasonal staff" makes sense for any farm and I'm sure he is Extra Careful/Less Exposed around those times... But in an area like that you plant the seeds and nature does the rest. Nothing is "easy" but it doesn't take a team to watch grass grow or to feed livestock. Vet comes out every now and than but ultimately when there is Miles of land and one or two entrances - You are safe to do whatever. You'll hear vehicles approaching minutes away.
Patrick, I've had a hearty laugh at your post! Many thanks!