Photos & Videos Draconblue

Lew Horelio

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... And with his on-line 'fame', surely they'd have to know what he's up to - or, indeed, actually be his collaborators . . ? With the Internet/social media being what it is, I find it almost impossible to imagine that his neighbours are not aware of his on-line activity, especially as there's no attempt at disguise.
There's a video he posted on his OF of him horsing around in a pool, and you could hear him talking to a man and a woman, and they seem to be discussing his videos.

Lew Horelio

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could you share this video, please?
I didn't originally download it when I joined his OF, and he has over 600 videos so it might be hard to find again.

But I recall the voices talking about how Draconblue could post a bloopers reel, and that his viewers seemed to like it when he twerks, or something like that. I thought it was funny he would even post it with that background conversation.

Reactions: lestat1137

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't originally download it when I joined his OF, and he has over 600 videos so it might be hard to find again.

But I recall the voices talking about how Draconblue could post a bloopers reel, and that his viewers seemed to like it when he twerks, or something like that. I thought it was funny he would even post it with that background conversation.
ty

Reactions: Lew Horelio

The Law

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shower time!
I could watch his videos all day, but I think the only thing that's a bit odd is that in most of them, it almost looks like he's not actually enjoying the orgasm at all. While nearly everything else about these videos is very, VERY fun to watch, I just find that odd.