Photos & Videos Draconblue

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could watch his videos all day, but I think the only thing that's a bit odd is that in most of them, it almost looks like he's not actually enjoying the orgasm at all. While nearly everything else about these videos is very, VERY fun to watch, I just find that odd.

The stoney faced thing is very hot but I let my subscription expire because I got bored of it in every single video

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk about you guys, but If I stop stroking as I feel an orgasm coming, then I can cum hands free too (orgasm is ruined but I still shoot).
He has insane willpower to be able to let go of his cock so easily without a change in facial expression...
"but If I stop stroking as I feel an orgasm coming, then I can cum hands free too (orgasm is ruined but I still shoot).
He has insane willpower.."

...... it needs iron willpower to stopp sperm flow , when the emission phase of orgasm has just started for milliseconds. it is totally frustrating for the male body to practice this over many hours and days in many edging sessions , naked in coll nature !

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. After an extended edging session, the male reproductive system can fill with semen to the point that it leaks out with little stimulation. At this point, contracting the pelvic floor muscles can cause ejaculation, but without the orgasm that would be enjoyed if stroking continued up to & maybe beyond the point of no return.
I am thinking , that it would be PONR 10,5 for only some milliseconds , when the sperm flow is forced to stopp , when emission phas just had started for milliseconds. ?? this is totally addicting frustrating for the body of a human male, especially, when it is practiced over many hours or days in multiple edging sessions ! IT IS ADDICTING FRUSTRATING !

Reactions: carlotta1831