Photos & Videos Draconblue

Lew Horelio

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish we he would expand his content. He’s so damn hot but it can get boring. I can only handle so many emotionless orgasms before I have to move on.
Agreed! I've been downloading his videos without watching them. He's hot, that body is amazing, that dick is delicious, but I do want him to look like he's enjoying his pleasure.

msubdog11

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If he enjoys sucking a cock shaped dildo and getting fucked by it I don’t understand why he wouldn’t try a real cock
For real, just take plunge. If you’re interested in the money making part I’d assume you make more. It’s at least appears he enjoys it.

Reactions: Lolito4555

Lolito4555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For real, just take plunge. If you’re interested in the money making part I’d assume you make more. It’s at least appears he enjoys it.
I guess taking a real dick could be "too much" for his straightness, he probably says to himself while doing the videos that as long as it is a fake one he is still straight. Or maybe he is pretending to enjoy it just because it is work and he does not like the getting somethhing inside his ass at all That said I would pay very good money too see him getting fucked