Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey everyone!
I was just wondering if there are any members of LPSG that perform drag.

I have been performing drag for 5 months now. It's always interesting to meet other performers and pick their brains for tips and advice.

I'll post a few pictures of my own soon, but other drags feel free to post pictures and such.

Robert <3
aka Sydney Savage

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Working in a gay bar in Birmingham years ago, I was "forced" to enter a drag contest due to lack of entries. I chose the name "Emma Roids" although I thought about using "Bertha D. Blues."
The hardest thing for me was taking a piss during a break. I was afraid I'd break my faux fingernails trying to get my cock out of the pantyhose. Fortunately a friend in the bathroom offered assistance. :wink:

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Working in a gay bar in Birmingham years ago, I was "forced" to enter a drag contest due to lack of entries. I chose the name "Emma Roids" although I thought about using "Bertha D. Blues."
The hardest thing for me was taking a piss during a break. I was afraid I'd break my faux fingernails trying to get my cock out of the pantyhose. Fortunately a friend in the bathroom offered assistance. :wink:

Emma Roids? LOL. Very classy name.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don`t know why, but Vera is such a cool drag name!
If I ever wear drags I want to be known as Vera, Just Vera;)