Drag Queens

amazonman80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the summer I worked in a show with a guy and his side job was as a drag queen. He said that it depends on the costume he is wearing. Sometimes its almost like a tight banana hamock tucked and tied back

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you worn one, boymonkey?

See, I've been asked on multiple occasions to try going drag and I'm a lil afraid, mainly for that reason. But if it's something that's not too bad, whatever.
Hopefully someone on this site does drag.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's amusing is most, if not all, of the drag queens/ pre-op trannies I have known have been ridiculously hung. I've witnessed many panty-bunches and hiked up skirts to see many showers rather than growers.
I'm not sure why that is.

One, who was a big, girthy shower, said she tied something around the head and tied the other end to a g-string and just loaded up with tape over it.
Maybe there's some kind of trannie secret knot, reminiscent of there Boy Scout's Lariat Loop.

There is always the V-string ...but I guess its expensive.

In any case, I have great respect for the drag queen 7 hour dressing ritual and the amount of pain they must endure thereon.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What's amusing is most, if not all, of the drag queens/ pre-op trannies I have known have been ridiculously hung. I've witnessed many panty-bunches and hiked up skirts to see many showers rather than growers.
I'm not sure why that is.

One, who was a big, girthy shower, said she tied something around the head and tied the other end to a g-string and just loaded up with tape over it.
Maybe there's some kind of trannie secret knot, reminiscent of there Boy Scout's Lariat Loop.

There is always the V-string ...but I guess its expensive.

In any case, I have great respect for the drag queen 7 hour dressing ritual and the amount of pain they must endure thereon.

I have to agree with unique_exposure. All the drag queens I know and have know pack at least 7 inches and more frequently much more. I've always wondered what kind of cosmic joke it was that hooked up men with a proclivity for cross dressing on stage with having large tools.

Ahh, on of life's sweet mysteries, I supppose. :smile: