Dragon: account disabled

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I was also sad when I noticed a couple of days ago; surprised too since she had recently changed her Avatar back to the one we all know and love. I thought it was a sign that she had fully returned after her previous banishment. I guess not.

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope its not the same "naomi Twatts" and "The Dragon" that were both posting a week or so ago at the same time/days , if it is its probably due to having multiple accounts . A serious TOS violation which could lead to severe punishment..... becoming a Mod , lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope its not the same "naomi Twatts" and "The Dragon" that were both posting a week or so ago at the same time/days , if it is its probably due to having multiple accounts . A serious TOS violation which could lead to severe punishment..... becoming a Mod , lol

They weren't posting at the same time, they're the same posts. When a member disables his or her account, Pecker chooses a name like Naomi Twatts and it replaces whatever member name you chose.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
deactivated accounts can be reactivated.
*koff**hint**nudge**elbow*

ETA:
what Ms. Petite said
*holds up +1 sign*
:tongue1:

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LMAO

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Check the moderator actions before saying anything please

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

ENOUGH ALREADY!

You are the one causing a lot of the problems on this site. It's clear, you do not know how to act, and you think that everything is meant to revolve around you.

Here's a clue. If the name has been changed, and it says "account disables" it means that a person has left. It does not mean that they have been banninated.

OK. I get it. You have issues with the ladies of the Women's Issues forum. Cool No problem. No one can be liked and be liked by everyone. It happens. Every site has a culture, and if you don't fit into that culture, that's fine too, just don't constantly bitch about it.

So, go ahead. Fill out your butthurt report, play your game of Flounce Bingo, get yourself a good e-Lawyer, and deal with it.

Just stop stirring up shit! You come across like an ignorant cunt when you do it.
You must have exhasted every shred of good will you once had on this site with your childish behavior.

/Srsly. I know it would go better in a pm, but....whatever. If anyone likes, I'll type this phonetically with my Chicago accent later.

//ETA, oh, and if you were trying to be funny, epic fail.

Attachments

Last edited:

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ENOUGH ALREADY!

You are the one causing a lot of the problems on this site. It's clear, you do not know how to act, and you think that everything is meant to revolve around you.

Here's a clue. If the name has been changed, and it says "account disables" it means that a person has left. It does not mean that they have been banninated.

OK. I get it. You have issues with the ladies of the Women's Issues forum. Cool No problem. No one can be liked and be liked by everyone. It happens. Every site has a culture, and if you don't fit into that culture, that's fine too, just don't constantly bitch about it.

So, go ahead. Fill out your butthurt report, play your game of Flounce Bingo, get yourself a good e-Lawyer, and deal with it.

Just stop stirring up shit! You come across like an ignorant cunt when you do it.
You must have exhasted every shred of good will you once had on this site with your childish behavior.

/Srsly. I know it would go better in a pm, but....whatever. If anyone likes, I'll type this phonetically with my Chicago accent later.

you are one of my favorite posters...hands down.:biggrin1:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ENOUGH ALREADY!

I think I'm in love :love: