Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sulks into thread*
*makes extremely sulky presence known*

i'm at sulk level 4. if i hit emo.... well, if i hit emo.. y'all will be flooded with bad poetry blogs.. and links to flyleaf songs.

you've been warned!!
*sulks off*

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sulks into thread*
*makes extremely sulky presence known*

i'm at sulk level 4. if i hit emo.... well, if i hit emo.. y'all will be flooded with bad poetry blogs.. and links to flyleaf songs.

you've been warned!!
*sulks off*
If ever you want someone to sulk with, look me up. I enjoy bad poetry. Roses are red, violets are blue - an ice-cream cone is owed to you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah and when she is here all she does is bitch this place out and attack people who aren't in her coterie of friends and all while she busily recruits LPSG members to other sites. An interesting behaviour pattern no? Befoul this nest and spend your time bad mouthing it while offering people a cosy looking getaway elsewhere...

Sorry, I've got to disagree with you on this one.

Whilst I like Dragon and get along fairly well with her, I wouldn't consider myself to be 'in her coterie of friends'. Not in coterie of friends, but yet she's never gone on the warpath against me.

And most people from that cosy getaway have asked new members to join them there. She is certainly not alone in that.

I don't think that's fair. Yes, she's been more 'aggressive' than normal.

This is true. But I suspect most people would be if they'd been banned for something so nebulous that no one can even tell us what it actually was.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true. But I suspect most people would be if they'd been banned for something so nebulous that no one can even tell us what it actually was.
This is my point. She was/is annoyed but isn't a bad person because of it.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew it was your point! When I read my post afterwards I realised that didn't sound as I intended it, but I was too lazy to edit it :redface:. Sorry :redface:.
No harm done, sweet one. I wasn't offended or anything. :tongue: I just want people to understand what I'm saying - I think they do.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here's my take on it as a member:

There are sites out there that we are prohibited from mentioning via the ToS due to the nature of the content, specifically that they are used to defame our membership.

I think this thread should remain in the light it was intended, to tempt back The Dragon by any means deemed reasonable by the participants.

Whether there is knowledge, a gut feeling, or outright proof that she has done anything claimed within this thread, here was not the place to bring it up, and is one step in the direction of joining those sites we're not allowed to discuss.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only knew her superficially so I can only say that her posts, even when edgy, were entertaining. And after fully understanding the "issues" that she dealt with here, I know that if I had been treated as such I might be spewing WAY more vitriol than I saw from her. And her extending a hand to another place is just someone trying to be with friends. I understand it. But it sticks in my mind, if I had been treated that way I would be much more upset and I wouldn't even entertain staying in such a place. But this site is a different experience for everyone. Hers was no longer enjoyable, and I FULLY understand why.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of the members make Oscar Wilde look standard! :tongue:

They do, don't they!

There are sites out there that we are prohibited from mentioning via the ToS due to the nature of the content, specifically that they are used to defame our membership.

Thank you for the reminder, Acon :smile:. I'd genuinely forgotten that.

Before I shut up entirely on the subject, can I just say that I'm in no way associated with THE defamey site. I know shutting up was the best option here, but I in no way shape or form want people to think I'm associated with THAT site *shudders*

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh, now im curious. I'm so out of the loop. I know ya cant mention the site but how do they defame this one? Is it like the anti-lpsg? The spsg? Lol

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ugh, now im curious. I'm so out of the loop. I know ya cant mention the site but how do they defame this one? Is it like the anti-lpsg? The spsg? Lol

It's an open sewer of hate and madness. Take nothing posted there seriously as it's truly Troll Town.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
urm.. this is getting and staying ugly... and Mr. Hilaire is being cast unfairly as a villain. he is not the first person to say people were be recruited for other places.. and the original statement was made by someone else *not naming names* in a teasing/playful manner.

so, he's not making any false claims.

eta: this whole idea of sites being unmentionable.. and offering a link to friend as a violation of ToS is just fucking ridiculous. as if a side salon for friends holds any threat to this site or its membership. :irked:

i'm stuck/torn because i likes almost everyone involved, and i can see where both sides are coming from...

but.. i can't sit by and have someone i care about ripped apart without anyone backing him up. heaps of animosity are being thrown Mr. Hilaire's way, most of it based on the assumption on how he voted on certain Mod issues.. guess what, but for the folks who are Mods.. nobody has any idea how he voted.

Ms. Dragon, and i say this as a person who adores her razor-tongued, fire-fueled self... she's got a history with LPSG and multiple bans, from suicide by Mod to returning bannee. i think folks need to remember who was on the Mod Squad when she got reinstated before making accusations of conspiracy.

all i see is something that started out as a sense of betrayal on both sides.. and is now being fueled by gossip and half truths. as stated several times in rants and half-joking... stop it. really.. just stop.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
urm.. this is getting and staying ugly... and Mr. Hilaire is being cast unfairly as a villain. he is not the first person to say people were be recruited for other places.. and the original statement was made by someone else *not naming names* in a teasing/playful manner.

so, he's not making any false claims.

eta: this whole idea of sites being unmentionable.. and offering a link to friend as a violation of ToS is just fucking ridiculous. as if a side salon for friends holds any threat to this site or its membership. :irked:

i'm stuck/torn because i likes almost everyone involved, and i can see where both sides are coming from...

but.. i can't sit by and have someone i care about ripped apart without anyone backing him up. heaps of animosity are being thrown Mr. Hilaire's way, most of it based on the assumption on how he voted on certain Mod issues.. guess what, but for the folks who are Mods.. nobody has any idea how he voted.

Ms. Dragon, and i say this as a person who adores her razor-tongued, fire-fueled self... she's got a history with LPSG and multiple bans, from suicide by Mod to returning bannee. i think folks need to remember who was on the Mod Squad when she got reinstated before making accusations of conspiracy.

all i see is something that started out as a sense of betrayal on both sides.. and is now being fueled by gossip and half truths. as stated several times in rants and half-joking... stop it. really.. just stop.

+1 *hugs* Ms Lee