Dragon: Temp ban--two weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mods don't have to and won't comment with more information regarding bans from what we've seen before, I doubt they will now either. Seems tacky if they would, to be honest. :)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mods don't have to and won't comment with more information regarding bans from what we've seen before, I doubt they will now either. Seems tacky if they would, to be honest. :)

Thanks for stating the blindingly obvious. :tongue: Anyone starting a thread such as this, hoping for answers from mods is indeed on a fool's errand. This particular thread, like many of its ilk, was formed for the purpose of wild, unsubstantiated speculation, pious and faux-pious hand-wringing and the making of puns referencing Dragon's sex appeal.

I miss her bum already.

Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Mod actions thread says the ban is due to "General Disruption". :confused:

Her avatar disrupting flacidity?

Say it isn't so!

Though I don't expect any rationalization from the mods, "General Disruption" seems to be such a generic description as to be useless. I haven't seen anything in her posts to warrant a temporary ban. I will miss her and her mesmerizing avatar. I hope she doesn't decide, as have others, to stay away.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the biggest pile of stinky bullshit since Bandini Mountian (not gonna explain that reference or hyper link. You can research it if you want)

"General Disruption"? Seriously? In what way was she any more disruptive then the vast majority of members? FFS, I have seen the mods and admins (when the declare"I am not sayong this a s amod/admin) be just as disruptive as the rest of us. So why the banning? I know I won`t getan answer from TPTB, so this is mostly a wasted quetion.

I hope she comes back. Happyboi, i swear to bejezzus you had best not say to me "but it`s only 2 weeks". Need I remind you that you said that to me regarding Maxcok inthe "Maxcok in the phantom zone" thread...and here we are MONTHS later with no max.

I just have a sinking feeling that we may loose yet another of my favorite people. Well, thank god I can contact her elsewhere. Too bad for LPSG if she chooses to stay away once her banning is up.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a grumpled by the banning... i am impressed *if no puzzled* by the general disruption ban, just cuz it's never happened before.

cheers to innovation!!

for true.. is Ms. Dragon, she'd want us to flood this thread with silliness, flirting, jello 'rasslin and general shameless disrupting. :biggrin:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the 'Size preference, length, girth discussions' thread:
door-arse

From the 'please tell us how' thread:
I only get really juicy and hot when I get to preform this on my men...

Watch Christopher Hitchens Get Waterboarded (VANITY FAIR) - YouTube

followed by knife play and a mock castration scene.

Baby it set all my dials to 11!

From the 'My sympathy goes out to all the women who...' thread:
fuck off.

These are the 'worst' recent examples I can find. Even if the ban was for something from weeks ago, this is the lowest Ms Dragon will go. Certainly not 'ban-worthy' in my book. I assume repeat-reports led to the ban, hence the rather vague 'general disruption' use. There could have been a PM battle or something though, I suppose. Either way, I hope the two weeks without her pass swiftly.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

true, and I made the mistake of making a comment questioning a banning once and got a Private from a mod telling me in a nice way that it was none of my business, to butt out or I might get banned too.... :eek:

.......and then I see threads............. :confused:

I don't understand all the mods do. I know they have a tough job, I know its not easy, I know there are cry babies here who keep them hopping... so I'm just gonna say I hope Dragon comes back in 2 weeks, and keep my (usually wide open) mouth shut... :biggrin1: unless of course, some of you guys want me to "open wide" :wink:

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm wondering if it was a chat thing. She used to be a 'bit of a character' in chat... although, I have no idea if she ever goes into chat these days, I could be barking up the wrong tree.

Mind you, you can't say the mods are out to get her, last time I was banned it was for a comment the mods believe was directed at her. They were, or thought they were, looking out for her. The comment wasn't about her. But they didn't believe me. I was a bit miffed about that... I mean, is it my fault the mods think she's was complusive liar and a lush? I make a perfectly innocent comment about some other compulsively lying lush, they think it was about her and get all ban-happy on my ass! Has she even exhibited any compulsive-lying, lushy behaviour since her return?? No - not a jot. So double boo to the mods - for thinking so ill of both her and me. Shame on them!

Bring back the Dragon!!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the biggest pile of stinky bullshit since Bandini Mountian (not gonna explain that reference or hyper link. You can research it if you want)

"General Disruption"? Seriously? In what way was she any more disruptive then the vast majority of members? FFS, I have seen the mods and admins (when the declare"I am not sayong this a s amod/admin) be just as disruptive as the rest of us. So why the banning? I know I won`t getan answer from TPTB, so this is mostly a wasted quetion.

I hope she comes back. Happyboi, i swear to bejezzus you had best not say to me "but it`s only 2 weeks". Need I remind you that you said that to me regarding Maxcok inthe "Maxcok in the phantom zone" thread...and here we are MONTHS later with no max.

I just have a sinking feeling that we may loose yet another of my favorite people. Well, thank god I can contact her elsewhere. Too bad for LPSG if she chooses to stay away once her banning is up.

From the 'Size preference, length, girth discussions' thread:

From the 'please tell us how' thread:

From the 'My sympathy goes out to all the women who...' thread:

These are the 'worst' recent examples I can find. Even if the ban was for something from weeks ago, this is the lowest Ms Dragon will go. Certainly not 'ban-worthy' in my book. I assume repeat-reports led to the ban, hence the rather vague 'general disruption' use. There could have been a PM battle or something though, I suppose. Either way, I hope the two weeks without her pass swiftly.

/rant
I haven't been a mod in ages and it still pisses me off to see threads like this. Just because YOU don't deem her behavior bad enough to be temp ban worthy doesn't mean it wasn't. You don't know if 240 people reported a particular post from her or not because they were upset by what might have been said. You don't know what happens in PM's. (For the record, mods don't know either, unless PM's are forwarded to them.) If you can't trust the mod team to act in a just manner, then that's your personal decision. There's not a whole lot the mods can do to change your mind. On top of that, they are apparently given the job (as most of you seem to think) of making everyone happy. That is nigh impossible. If your unhappiness is so hardcore that you don't like it here anymore, then leave. There are other forums and other ways with which you can keep in touch with your LPSG friends. The mods made a huge step forward when they decided to create the moderator actions thread and it sometimes feels like none of you even appreciate it. How many forums will publicly list why a person was banned, temporary or otherwise? Very few. Be grateful you have the information available to you, trust that the moderators are doing what they feel is best for the board, and get over yourself. You are not the center of the universe.

/endrant

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
/rant
I haven't been a mod in ages and it still pisses me off to see threads like this. Just because YOU don't deem her behavior bad enough to be temp ban worthy doesn't mean it wasn't. You don't know if 240 people reported a particular post from her or not because they were upset by what might have been said. You don't know what happens in PM's. (For the record, mods don't know either, unless PM's are forwarded to them.) If you can't trust the mod team to act in a just manner, then that's your personal decision. There's not a whole lot the mods can do to change your mind. On top of that, they are apparently given the job (as most of you seem to think) of making everyone happy. That is nigh impossible. If your unhappiness is so hardcore that you don't like it here anymore, then leave. There are other forums and other ways with which you can keep in touch with your LPSG friends. The mods made a huge step forward when they decided to create the moderator actions thread and it sometimes feels like none of you even appreciate it. How many forums will publicly list why a person was banned, temporary or otherwise? Very few. Be grateful you have the information available to you, trust that the moderators are doing what they feel is best for the board, and get over yourself. You are not the center of the universe.

/endrant

Understood. This thread was created to support my Dragon Lady, not to harangue the mods. Pure and simple.

Granted, the thread is a platform for those wanting to harangue the mods. Apologies for that. But we depraved pervs have to stick together and "have each others' backs" even in the face of mysterious bannings.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
/rant

/endrant
Rant away, I won't complain. :smile: However, I don't see why you quoted those particular posts rather than just responding to the thread as a whole. I don't see how your rant relates to what I (or Nico) said. I didn't say I was unhappy. I am happy here and like it here. I like most of the mods (probably more, but I haven't had any contact with them) and think they do a good job. I was trying to answer the question of, "Why was she banned?" - that's all. In my opinion, people can be too sensitive. In my time here, I haven't put anyone on ignore or reported anyone for anything. Anything truly serious is dealt with almost immediately anyway. I even defend people who I believe to mean no harm and try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe I'm the centre of the universe, in fact, I have a rather low opinion of myself. I know what and who I am, thank you. It's others who read posts like "fuck off" and decide to report it, even if it was in jest. I take the time to establish whether something is good or bad and don't jump to conclusions. Ms Dragon's banning isn't the end of the world, no. But, I doubt she deserved it. Why? Because I know her. She doesn't mean to hurt feelings or attack others. If you took the time to know someone, you'd be able to see the hidden depths to their posts. I'll stop before this turns into a full 'rant'.

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Understood. This thread was created to support my Dragon Lady, not to harangue the mods. Pure and simple.

Granted, the thread is a platform for those wanting to harangue the mods. Apologies for that. But we depraved pervs have to stick together and "have each others' backs" even in the face of mysterious bannings.

Well, that's why I didn't quote your post(s) in my rant. :tongue: Wasn't yelling at you! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.