Dragonfly banned?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe the woman did have a problem with the drink, and maybe that did influence the way she acted and re-acted, and maybe she wasn't always the nicest person. But i don't think she was the cruel, mean person she is being painted as

Also i wouldn't say its fair to start name calling after she has been banned and cant defend herself either..

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe the woman did have a problem with the drink, and maybe that did influence the way she acted and re-acted, and maybe she wasn't always the nicest person. But i don't think she was the cruel, mean person she is being painted as

Also i wouldn't say its fair to start name calling after she has been banned and cant defend herself either..

The people on this thread who are calling her names said all the same things to her when she was here to defend herself. She got herself banned. She insulted many members, especially noobies, just out of the blue. She did it to me twice with foul-mouthed tirades. She was one of those long termers here who think there is a pecking order & that lowly members are there to be shat on - a bit like the British Public school system. Well Im not gonna be buggered by a psycho with issues!

She is no victim so please dont try & shoe-horn her into that role. She's not dead either so why pussyfoot around her memory?

Media
This may be a very stupid question, and I haven't read the whole thread, so my apologies if I repeat something.
It's about dual accounts, what if you and your wife or another member of your family both have an account, they would have the same IP address, would this result in a ban too?

Media
No it wouldn't. My husband has an account here, our IPs would obviously match, and we have several other husband/wife members. When we ban based on multiple accounts, we take into consideration more than just IPs, not only because of the point you raise, but also because of dynamic IPs for example.
I see. And may I ask what else is taken into consideration or is this classified information :smile: (just curious how you guys arrange this)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'll toss my nose here, if only to add to the comments made.

If you don't like the member after they are banned, just leave it be as opposed to adding to random comments from others. All you are doing, is showing a childish side to your personality. I'd like to think people are better than that.

She made the account, she wanted to leave, enough said. IF you disliked her, be happy she's gone. If you liked her, she is still at the other site and you are welcome to talk to her, I'm sure she would appreciate hearing that she is missed by some.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This may be a very stupid question, and I haven't read the whole thread, so my apologies if I repeat something.
It's about dual accounts, what if you and your wife or another member of your family both have an account, they would have the same IP address, would this result in a ban too?

No. Just ask CigarBabe and Mr. Ed. :biggrin1:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I appreciate we all have our various opinions of most members on this board, it is extremely poor show to go on a verbal attack of a member no longer with us for what ever reason.

She has chosen to remove herself from the board, as evident by her thread, further personal attacks will be subject to mod discussion and possible warnings leading to bans if continued past that point.

Kotchanski
Mod/Admin team.

My lady,
Thank you. Not really knowing you outside of this, I must say you have just left me with a great impression.
I wholly advocate freedom of speech. If you can't display some tact and present something other than viscous attacks on someone who can no longer even defend themselves, however, your words are meaningless. If you all feel that you are not saying anything here that you wouldn't have said directly to her, then I say it's no wonder she left. There is no reason someone should have to deal with this type environment. If she truely did present people with falsehoods about who she is, I don't know that I can fault her, though I have personally never doubted her. If it is the case though, maybe it was because she was weary of who she could trust, and apparently she was on the right track. I am suprised by some of the people I have seen bad mouth her in this thread. To those people, I say that you dissapoint me. Whether you have talked to me or not, even if you don't know who the hell I am, I held you in higher regard than that. Obviously my mistake. To others, you have done nothing but perpetuate the belief that you require drama in in world in order to survive. My feeling is that if you Don't like someone, avoid them. It's that simple. There are plenty of people here whom I see shit talking in threads and egging others on. I simply move on to the next thread. I have begun learning who to avoid and this has definately helped. The friends I have made here, I believe are amazing people. So I am thankful for them. For the rest, however, making comments about what an unhappy/ miserable/ fake/ vile person someone is simply puts you in the same boat. Sounds to me like some people need to stop projecting and look inward. That's my view. I personally enjoy Dragonfly and will miss her here.

Kotchanski, once again, thank you. Your diplomacy and professionalism is refreshing.
I am very excited to have you on the mod team.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
How do you know what she really looked like?
Earlier pictures apparently depicted a larger woman.

No, you're thinking of yourself, tubby. Dragonfly is actually quite a petite little thing, albeit very busty. There was nothing fake about her photos...and for you to say otherwise is just repugnant, particularly absent proof. And when did she ever refuse to verify herself? No matter how you might have disagreed with or disliked her, bald-faced lying should be beneath even a drug-addicted, no-class idiot child like you. Grow up, you nasty little narcissistic cunt.

This made my laugh, thanks Hazel. I'm glad that she has left the site, she was nothing but a fake anyways. I'm actually going to use your quote in my signature, because it made me laugh so hard

I can't say exactly why she chose to leave this way, but it's unlike her to do anything half-assed, so she had her reasons. Judging from some of the response here, I can't say I blame her. Like Dragonfly or not, hers is a unique and scintillating personality, and this place is diminished for her leaving.
..and I'm astounded (and disappointed) at the vitriolic jealousy I've seen poured into this thread. :no:
Jealous of what, I have more followers and admires than than her disgusting personality will ever have, what's to be jealous of?

They're both just idiotic haters, jumping on the nasty train. Hilarious that Mr. Authenticity himself sees fit to question the veracity of another person on this site, and how typically cowardly of him to do it now that she's unable to respond. Dragonfly is most definitely a woman.
Who cares what she is. She's gone, time to party.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
batshitcrazy

ROFLMAO!!!! :rofl:

Sorry for laughing because the subject is in no way funny. However, that term just tickles me every time I've either heard or read it. I didn't have very much interaction with DF20 so it would not be fair of me to either elevate or condemn her. I do hate the fact that the population of female members who contribute is shrinking.

Not to cause a hijack but the comments questioning her gender and the recent Barbara Walter's interview with Thomas Beatie, the female - male transsexual who had a baby and is now pregnant again, just made me think about what really makes a man a man and a woman a woman.

Last edited:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jealous of what, I have more followers and admires than than her disgusting personality will ever have, what's to be jealous of?

Who cares what she is. She's gone, time to party.

McFattyFatFat you sound very very very jelous from dragonfly, we all know how sexy she was =P
come on lets get over it and quit hating on her tubby eheheheh
nothin personal, so dnt take it so serious, im just on the defending side =D

P.S. add "No, your thinking of your self tubby" to your sig too :biggrin1:
<3

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
McFattyFatFat you sound very very very jelous from dragonfly, we all know how sexy she was =P
come on lets get over it and quit hating on her tubby eheheheh
nothin personal, so dnt take it so serious, im just on the defending side =D

P.S. add "No, your thinking of your self tubby" to your sig too :biggrin1:
<3
I'm not fat, so I wont be adding that. Sorry. And until you have verified pictures, watch who you're calling fat, because chances are you're some fat fuck sitting behind a computer screen wishing your body looked nearly as good as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.