Media
Verification
View
Media
I think the Senator from Tennessee may be racist:
View attachment 25846401

Marsha Blackburn, US Senator
backburn_gohmert.jpg

Tennessee’s version of Louie Gohmert with a large helping of Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman thrown in.
Dumberer and Dumberestest.​

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm glad to see Yiannopoulous admit Trump was a selfish clown. Now I'm eager to see how the Parler crowd responds to that and his "Burn the Republican Party" to the ground comments.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad to see Yiannopoulous admit Trump was a selfish clown. Now I'm eager to see how the Parler crowd responds to that and his "Burn the Republican Party" to the ground comments.
They're so stupid. "Parler" was obviously named after the french word for "to speak" pronounced Par-lay with the accent on the second syllable. Nifty branding idea. Except that he idjits are pronouncing it like your "front parLOR."

Reactions: gr8gatsby

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're so stupid. "Parler" was obviously named after the french word for "to speak" pronounced Par-lay with the accent on the second syllable. Nifty branding idea. Except that he idjits are pronouncing it like your "front parLOR."
That thar parler sounds kinda foreign to me...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Why would it be unbelievable that he would be a right-wing spokesperson? Milo Yiannopolous became well known as an alt-right talking head from the time he began working for Breitbart in 2014.

https://twitter.com/ericabuist/stat...om/usa/509497-milo-yiannopoulos-parler-trump/

Quote Milo "I lost everything helping to put Trump in office. My life and career were completely destroyed. Was it worth it? No. I feel utterly betrayed. I will have vengeance."

^^Actually Milo was forced to resign from Briebart in February 2017 following his controversial pro-underage sex and approval of child molestation remarks. Post Breitbart his life and career were not completely destroyed as he continued making a livelihood as a right-wing activist. If he truly wanted revenge he should have aided Biden and be happy to see Trump defeated. Instead he is having a temper tantrum and calling for chaos like crybaby Trump.

Milo Yiannopoulos - Wikipedia

Reactions: b.c.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would it be unbelievable that he would be a right-wing spokesperson? Milo Yiannopolous became well known as an alt-right talking head from the time he began working for Breitbart in 2014.

https://twitter.com/ericabuist/status/1337682211382947845?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1337682211382947845|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/usa/509497-milo-yiannopoulos-parler-trump/

Quote Milo "I lost everything helping to put Trump in office. My life and career were completely destroyed. Was it worth it? No. I feel utterly betrayed. I will have vengeance."

^^Actually Milo was forced to resign from Briebart in February 2017 following his controversial pro-underage sex and approval of child molestation remarks. Post Breitbart his life and career were not completely destroyed as he continued making a livelihood as a right-wing activist. If he truly wanted revenge he should have aided Biden and be happy to see Trump defeated. Instead he is having a temper tantrum and calling for chaos like crybaby Trump.

Milo Yiannopoulos - Wikipedia

@dreamer20 - The Wikipedia link that you posted shows exactly why it was unbelievable to me. Other than the fact that he was, (back when he was getting media attention), such a flamboyantly, obnoxious "queer" media whore, often showing up for interviews, in half-assed, messy drag... It didn't seem like a "good fit".

Not that I have any problem with half-ass, messy drag, though, I'll have you know!

:D