Drake Bell

renolery

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its probably fake because what celebrity would be sittin in a trashy apartment like that when you could be in your multi-million dollar houses!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fake! Fake! Fake!
MansRoad provided the proof in post #18.
Now...will someone please dig up a real nude of my beloved Drake already! I seriously need to see what he's packin' in that Dragonfly costume {wanking to pics of him fuly clothed is getting old yanno...}!

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
THIS Drake Bell????

Naahhhh....

Not him.... close though... lol

Attachments

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well the face is drake....thats not whats in question...its if his head was pasted onto the body or not is what im wondering...its def works for jo' material tho heh...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
To me there's nothing obviously fake about them. The body in the second pic seems to be missing the moles found in the first pic. The Adam's Apple is also not as apparent (though that might be because he's leaning back into the chair), and the nipples seem bigger. If they are fakes whoever did them succeeded in finding perfectly posed face shots to correspond to the body positions, the angle of the camera, etc.:shrug:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To me there's nothing obviously fake about them. The body in the second pic seems to be missing the moles found in the first pic. The Adam's Apple is also not as apparent (though that might be because he's leaning back into the chair), and the nipples seem bigger. If they are fakes whoever did them succeeded in finding perfectly posed face shots to correspond to the body positions, the angle of the camera, etc.:shrug:

The second one is missing one spot (mole) because his dick is in the way. The ones on his right shoulder are smaller and too far to the left or high to be seen. Though I'm skeptical because his contract probably has a "decency clause" in it, as would future contracts, having someone else take pictures of him jacking for a com would most likely fall outside of "decency."