Drake Bell

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These things are always in the news if they're real, so it's pretty safe to assume they're fake. The shadow of his head/face in the first picture looks wrong to me. It's not the right angle, not quite the right shape (especially the join of the hat to his hair) and it's too sharp. Also, what's he looking at? It's not the monitor that's for sure. Also his eyes appear to have been blacked out, probably to hide the flashes. A flash was clearly used, but there's no reflection of it on his pupil.

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although they look real, I doubt they are. First, someone else would had to have taken those. No chance these are his self pics hacked into on a computer or cell phone.

That leaves two choices, a guy or a gal. No woman would find it sexy for a guy to be stroken one out on the computer. No hetero guy would really want her to take such a pic. If Drake is going to let a sex tape go, it would involve him banging the holy hell out of some screaming hottie.

That leaves the question of whether another guy took this pic. I have not heard any gossip or rumor that he is gay. I find it unlikely that he was drunk enough to be stroken one out with a bud and let himself get photographed. Even more unlikely, that a buddy who could get close enought to take these, including the one where he is posing, would then distribute the pics. Basically, this makes no sense. Why would a star with a bright future let someone else photograph him like this? For that reason, I believe these are photoshopped. Damn good photoshopping, but still fake. It simply doesn't pass the smell test.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first one fooled me. I thought it was real.

Then I looked at the second, and the illusion was destroyed. The neck is just too stretched out.

And now that I re-look at the first one, the head does look less grainy than the rest of the picture, like it was taken from a different photo.

But that is some damn fine work.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As much as I would like to see Drake Bell's dick, I wouldn't possibly believe he would snap nude pics of himself and distritube it over the net. The pics look real but I am not buying it. If there can only be a sex video...then this would be reality.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The second one is not as good as the first one. The first one blended the two pictures in well, but you still can see where the paste occurred. I haven't tried it on this one, but if you take it into a program that can change it to Black and White sometimes the splice pops out.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight